was this anybody on here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, how did that cop catch someone doing 138 if he was at a dead stop?
what are crown vics running now 4.6 V8's?, unless he got pulled over by something else?.. assuming they started moving from a dead stop at the time passed its a simple matter of finding out the average acceleration of the Vic to about that speed and plugging it into a formula.

This also assumes he kept a constant speed and didnt slow down until the cop was right on him. So give or take a bit depending on other factors.
using the average acceleration from 0 - 100 would be better
138mph * s = (vic 0-100/average seconds) * s^2

now im not taking into account top speed an wind resistance, but it gives a general idea. Then again I could be completely off because its midnight and I should be sleeping. I don't type formulas so i'm condensing it.

The fastest iv gone in one of my cars was my old 93 accord ex. i hit 130 and slowed down. my new 93 accord lx wont exceed 120. My daily drive to work was at about 100-110mph for about 30mins highway and it felt fine the whole way.

But yea... its wasn't me either. :D

You're missing the best part:

yeah of course they are going to ticket the guy for everything possible...

my speed crazed days are over, guess im too old for that shit.... the fastest i have gotten my current integra is about 105, and that was just passing some cars. i had my first DA up to 143 and another one with a b16a in it up to 135. and i ive ridden in two different blown mustangs at well over 150... that was scary :p

Illegal Tint

Illegal tint is no joke. I got my xB from another sailor over in Italy and it had this blackout limo tint. So dark I had to roll the windows down at night to back the damn thing up sometimes. Anyway it gets shipped back to Jersey and I go down to pick it up. Got stopped by a state trooper in MA for my tint; $250 per window.

Luckily he could be reasoned with, my plates were hours old and I still had a copy of my orders in my car...

Girls can cry, I always give the Military ID at least a chance.

any other state they would have arrested him. i think reckless driving is a felony. you can get arrested for a felony.

my theory
the cop caught him because he saw the cop shoot him with radar and pulled over
i also think thats why he didn't go to lockup (the article doesn't really say if he was brought in or not)
i know a friend of mine got pinched doing a buck in a 55 and got taken down town

Illegal tint is no joke. I got my xB from another sailor over in Italy and it had this blackout limo tint. So dark I had to roll the windows down at night to back the damn thing up sometimes. Anyway it gets shipped back to Jersey and I go down to pick it up. Got stopped by a state trooper in MA for my tint; $250 per window.

Luckily he could be reasoned with, my plates were hours old and I still had a copy of my orders in my car...

Girls can cry, I always give the Military ID at least a chance.

I got illegal tint here too. I had 20% all the way around and he claimed he said he saw me on my cell phone and that he couldn't see me reach in my glove box (hence he had his gun drawn) to get my information.

I was going 31 in a 30, and got pulled over for "speeding", aka I'm going to write you up for everything I can. I was across the street from my house. It was complete and udder-I own a scion tc and get pulled over hella-bull shit.

< got arrested for 105 in a 35 when i was 20 years old :bonk:

i was racing a S2000 and we went right by this speedtrap and never even saw it. oh yeah and they wrote me a window tint ticket that night too lol

yeah of course they are going to ticket the guy for everything possible...

my speed crazed days are over, guess im too old for that shit.... the fastest i have gotten my current integra is about 105, and that was just passing some cars. i had my first DA up to 143 and another one with a b16a in it up to 135. and i ive ridden in two different blown mustangs at well over 150... that was scary :p

+1 My stupid, go fast days being over. I pushed my first truck until it ran outa gear, many times. Now Ive got a car that would lay waste to that truck, and its only seen triple digit speeds a half dozen times.

any other state they would have arrested him. i think reckless driving is a felony. you can get arrested for a felony.

Criminal Speed they call it up here in the north. Probably tack reckless driving on as well...

After all the time, money, hard work, sweat and blood I put into my damn Integra I doubt you will ever see me up over 10 mph over the speed limit. I'll be god damned if that thing gets impounded over some nonsense. Now that I have an income I can save my money to go out to the salt flats in Nevada and lay it down on the up and up.

I guarantee you I still get harassed by JQ Law just for driving an modified Integra, 35yrs old or not...

After all the time, money, hard work, sweat and blood I put into my damn Integra I doubt you will ever see me up over 10 mph over the speed limit. I'll be god damned if that thing gets impounded over some nonsense. Now that I have an income I can save my money to go out to the salt flats in Nevada and lay it down on the up and up.

I guarantee you I still get harassed by JQ Law just for driving an modified Integra, 35yrs old or not...

i can do more illegal stuff in the G and get away with it than i could with any import. cops don't look twice if you are driving something nice. unless you are being a legit fucktard of course.

the first time i did 100 was in a 55. i had my junior license and they clocked me at 102mph.
i lost my license and they arrested me right there. only lost it for 2 months but it felt like forever!

I was 17 then and im 19 now and i honestly don't feal like speeding anymore.

there is honestly no point to speeeding. yea its a rush... but so is fucking a bum. you never know what your gonna get! :D

Update: fuck tint... fishbowl that bitch!

Last edited:
well, import being "souped up ricermobile".

you know what i mean...dick....;)

Back