Weird Noise..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup peoples..i was tightenin down my AC bracket on shit..when i noticed a weird ass noise..it came on when i put the A/C..and then continued to stay on..and then i turned the engine off..and started again..and the noise was gone..it sounded like it was comin..from the fuel rail..one of the injectors??i swear it sounded like how a bad rotor in a distributor sound..but i checked the distrubutor..and the sound isnt comin from there..well the noise didnt come back anyway..i was jus curious..wtf it was..

One more thing..lol..i noticed my RADIATOR fans are constantly running..they never turn off..its like one of them has to be hooked up the 12V turn on..cuz if i jus turn key once with out turnin over the engine..the fan is runnin..both fans..i fig its good..cuz there always blowin cool air on engine and trans..lol..shit anybody know??

Electric fans (basicly all transverse engines have them) do turn on time to time even when the car is off. If the coolant is hot enough, it will turn it on. IF it is on 24/7, that is not good. You probally might want to have your fan switch checked out. However, mine right now, i don't now if it is working. Maybe because it is just extremly cold out side plus i dont drive it for very long trips but before spring comes, i will have to check everything.

Back