Well ..... I took the plunge ... new car for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Oh ya, btw, if anyone has ever heard about the "Absorber" car drying PVA chamois, BUY IT NOW!!!! That thing is fucking rediculously good. My car was bone dry in under 5 minutes with no streaks at all. And I only had to ring the thing out once the entire time. The previous owner swore by it and now I see why. GO GET IT!!! www.theabsorber.com
I have been using the Absorber for years and it is the shit!!!
My housemate has one sitting in the garage. I never thought anything of it. I'll have to try it.

im jealous.

i want your valve cover, trade my debt for your valve cover?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Oh ya, btw, if anyone has ever heard about the "Absorber" car drying PVA chamois, BUY IT NOW!!!! That thing is fucking rediculously good. My car was bone dry in under 5 minutes with no streaks at all. And I only had to ring the thing out once the entire time. The previous owner swore by it and now I see why. GO GET IT!!! www.theabsorber.com
My housemate has one sitting in the garage. I never thought anything of it. I'll have to try it.
be careful when using it. It sticks to the car real good while your trying to dry the car and if your not expecting it to be stuck that hard you sprain your wrist because your arm will be going and your hand will just stop and twist the shit out of your wrist. It's happened to 3 of my friend's already and has almost happened to me a bunch of times but I my wrist is very strong due to...oh nevermind :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
be careful when using it. It sticks to the car real good while your trying to dry the car and if your not expecting it to be stuck that hard you sprain your wrist because your arm will be going and your hand will just stop and twist the shit out of your wrist. It's happened to 3 of my friend's already and has almost happened to me a bunch of times but I my wrist is very strong due to...oh nevermind :ph34r:

:wall:

:p

Well, in other news, got Boomerang installed today. The model that the shocking trick doesn't work with. So she's being tracked now 24-7. If she moves, I know exactly where ... and so do the cops :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, in other news, got Boomerang installed today. The model that the shocking trick doesn't work with. So she's being tracked now 24-7. If she moves, I know exactly where ... and so do the cops :)
Nice. Pray that my loan gets approved :) I want my DB8 :cry:

Nice car. I am really diggin the red interior. I would take the stock type r rims over some bronze rotas though. you need the JDM front end conversion it looks soooo much better but it is pretty pricey. congratulations to your new addition!!

Back