West Coast Trip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tell him to bring a camera and a couple memory cards, the 101 drive is really fuckin awesome, especially from Lincoln City to Florence.

And Clayton = airjockey, but "wheel whore" definitely applies.
Will do and haha. :D

I think the wheels would have to be white....and sexy.

WEDS SPORT TC-05 15x6.5 +30 4X100

WORK MEISTER S2 2PIECE 15x6.5 +39 4X100

Gab White 15" w/ center caps 4X100 - SOLD

SPRINTHART CP-G 15x6.5 +45 4X100

RnR's are one of the most expensive. :hmm:
MUGEN WEAPON RNR (WHITE) 15x6.5 +45 4X100

Best for last.
Sprint Hart CP-F CPF 15" White 4X100 +40 Offset - SOLD

Personally I think gold offsets your particular blue way better than white. Those gold equips would be perfection.

Personally I think gold offsets your particular blue way better than white. Those gold equips would be perfection.
I could see that...but at the same time I'm looking for wheels I wouldn't give up and they could go with any color. Or maybe like an investment. :dunno:

White still looks great.

blueCrx4.jpg

Last edited:
those are the wedsports i posted.. basically a 4 lug Type R wheel

My dad took out the passanger seat of the four door and put down a sheet of plywood with foam on top. The seat is chillin in the trunk untl I show up. Then I booked time off work and booked a cheap flight and hotel on the strip.

We're either staying in Vegas for awhile or going back to Cali.

If I can find a descent SiR front end too I might pick it up.

It's a suprising question but what's there to see in Nevada and California? I'm too old for Disney Land and too young to drink. Plus I've done the lame things in Las Vegas and Reno before. So now I want to check out the bay area and around LA I guess.

Im in for scenery, motorsports...I heard theres a place where you can rent Lambos/Ferraris/Porches for like $200 and take them on a track.

as for the SiR front end.. check hmotorsonline.com .. they're in the LA area
Ive seen their web site. $1000 for the complete conversion. Seems descent although I've seen $700 front ends on Craigslist in Washington.

I think this trip will just bring wheels for me, by next year I could afford to import a whole CRX SiR.

Im leaning toward the Sprint Hart line up, mostly the CP-F. The RnR's are my second choise and cheaper. I think that black SiR looks great on the last page.

White may suck though, it would always get dirty.

Last edited:
Back