wet nitrous kit for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evilgsr

wet nitrous kit for sale ($350 and whatever shipping is) everything needed included (bottle, mainline, bottle-mounts, solenoids, nozzle, arming switch, WOT microswitch, misc wiring, ect , ect...) the solenoids and bottle are NOS brand and the nozzle is NX brand, i had this as a 50 shot on my old f22 accord so if its for any other 4 cyl you'll need the proper set of jets depending on what shot you want to run and your engine size, they run about 20 bucks or so i think, no big investment; there are people interested in this but the first person to tell me they for sure want it takes it

S4300016.jpg

S4300017.jpg

S4300019.jpg

S4300020.jpg

yes this is everything you need and since you have a 2.2 liter engine (like my accord engine) actually you can just use the jets that it comes with if you wanted to run a 50 shot, i'm getting rid of it simply because after i took it off my accord i intended to put it on my integra but now that im in college i kinda need to get rid of it for some extra cash.. college > car :(

Back