What cheap laptop to buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Still waiting on our built to order laptops to come in to swap out the production machines.

totalburnout, i have a ship date of the 23rd for the replacement boxes. i'm out the last 3 days of next week, so the earliest i could turn something around to you would be the 30th :/ please do not wait on me if you need something sooner than later.

try and get a widescreen laptop if you can with the 10 key on the right side
makes number entry much easier in QB.
USB keyboards are always an option also, and it will make your life much easier from an accounting perspective.

totalburnout, i have a ship date of the 23rd for the replacement boxes. i'm out the last 3 days of next week, so the earliest i could turn something around to you would be the 30th :/ please do not wait on me if you need something sooner than later.

I'll ask the wife what she wants to do. We will probably wait and just do it for around the 30th.

@reckedracing - The laptop I am on currently is a 17inch screen and has the numpad on the right hand side of the keyboard. At the gym, for the kiosk style thing that we have set up - its a wireless mouse and keyboard. Although I may go to a hardwired mouse and keyboard because the wireless seems to be laggy or have issues at time. I may just give this laptop to B and take this laptop from turbo.

Come to think of it - if you have cheap/spare keyboards and mouses turbo - I would pick up that, too.

1JamesWilliamsB.jpg

well good news! the 2 new builds came in today. we'll have them imaged today and then monday/tuesday swap them out.

Back