What did Santa bring you thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i believe he was asking SIdude.. about torn ACL

Just installed my new Water heater that went out on us Xmas eve. Tried to put two new thermos and heating elements to find the bottom of the tank was full of calcium

A bulova watch from the wife, assorted gift cards, cash, some clothes, and a bottle of Makers 46 from the rest of the family.

And someone flushed enough baby wipes down my toilet on xmas eve to cause a sewer back up in my basement on xmas day. Cost me $225 to get it snaked out before xmas dinner. And I accidentally tipped the guy $70 instead of $40. lol.

got a 2-day romantic retreat from kristen
$75 in gamestop gift cards, going to purchase a new NDStunertoy romcart and trade in my DSlite for a new 3DS.
Got a new DOMO shirt, as well as some other small thingies (scents, candles, candy)

Kristen got flowers @ work
in-home Manicure and Pedicure
leopardprint silk bathrobe that she always wanted
some lingerie, photos, scents etc.

Ayla got a kitchenette
ULTIMATE easy bake oven with extra cookie pouches (great idea, too bad everything tastes like ass that comes out of this thing :( )
a bunch of mermaids for bathtime, bath crayons, sugarfree candy etc

the corolla gets its first high-po mod, an xrS swaybar (its 1.5mm thicker than the S and was $20, local) and we will be using the S bar to replicate the TRD bar (but bigger) :)

Got my brother a shaving brush, dish, and soap, my Mom got some new cookware and a nifty photo album, Dad got that as seen on TV couch fixer thingy and the standard socks and underwear :).

Got the wife a Coach purse, an Obol (the coolest cereal bowl ever), and I can never massage her neck very well so I I got her a full height massage table.

My brother got me a Kill-A Watt and a green laser pointer (these things are awesome! You can see the beam in the air and can point at stars, etc. Just make sure there are no planes around!). Parents got me clothes and stuff, and I got a Tempurpedic pillow and a 1TB USB 3.0 external hard drive from the wife.

Our wifi router has a usb port that can turn an external hard drive into NAS storage, so the HD is hooked up to that. Just USB 2 for now but it's awesome having practically unlimited space.

The wife found out how awesome the pillow is so she keeps sneaking onto my pillow with me in the middle of the night. :)

Last edited:
i saw that Obol on TV where the guy was pitching his design to some guy.. they approved as long as there was a redesign.. i guess this is it

Back