What Do You Think Of My Other Rex?

• Thread starter Darivative
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 819

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

outside looks great
inside :( poor car
and please tell me your not putting those 378352679lb rims on there???

At least you were honest. Those lowenhart's are only for show (big points) I just redid the interior with sparco milano race seats and an innovative t72 dual ball bearing turbo...will post pics soon!

i love RX7's my friend has about 12 of them ... mostly 1st and 2nd gens but his 3rd gen is sick... i love that car

Yeah, I love the 3rd gen it's the best handling car I have owned and cheap to make fast.

very nice rx-7...do you know what it runs? I know a guy that has one that wheelies off the line...its awesome as hell.

My previous run was 11.8 @ 119mph on the 17in. oz's w/nt555r's
I just put a little over 575 down to the rear wheels with my new setup so I'm hoping to break into 10's...

Thanks

i love the car man. i had a black 95 LS integra that i wanted to black out like that, but i never did. my friends thought i was an idiot for wanting to do that but i love it , much respect, much respect my dear sir. :worthy:

Very nice rx-7 man, the guy that wheelies barely runs low 12's....but has like super traction and a mediocre turbo upgrade I believe.

Thanks for the replies. Only thing I hate about the car is that the 2 rotor motor doesnt have a long life span but I can't complain! :D

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 11 2003, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the replies. Only thing I hate about the car is that the 2 rotor motor doesnt have a long life span but I can't complain! :D

I'm actually looking into getting a 3rd gen RX-7.

If I could find a Silver on Black Touring 5 speed which runs (rebuilt or under 90k miles) I would buy it up.

But whe you're anal about what car you want like I am... I doubt I'll ever find one.

Yeah silver on black is nice but very hard to find in good condition. Check ebay,autotrader,partstrader, you might get lucky. A nice touring doesn't come cheap... :D

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 11 2003, 12:57 PM
Yeah silver on black is nice but very hard to find in good condition. Check ebay,autotrader,partstrader, you might get lucky. A nice touring doesn't come cheap... :D

No kidding.

Especially as Silver was only 93-94 and I would LIKE a 94 as it has a passenger side airbag. (I have someone with me most of the time.)

:(

So much money heh. That project is after I decide whether or not to sell my Mustang though... if I do, it's RX-7 all the way 99% sure.

Well if you ever do find that right rx7 you will not regret it. It was the best decision I made...

Back