what do you think of these rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

20's on a Civic...wow, you have balls. haha They look really nice but wow, you're going to lose a lot of power and gas in my opinion. If it's just for looks by all means go for it. It will definitely be original as far as I am concerned. Heck, I never thought I'd sport 17's but here we are. haha

Do you at least have coilovers and will they actually fit without a lot of rubbing?

for one they are 5 lugs.
a 97 civic is 4x100 unless its converted to something else

17" is pushing it as far as rim size. but 20" WTF lol

go buy an Escalade

for one they are 5 lugs.
a 97 civic is 4x100 unless its converted to something else

17" is pushing it as far as rim size. but 20" WTF lol

go buy an Escalade

Those wouldn't even look good on a black or red escalade.

the tires are just going to rub the whole time no to mention the whole idea of trying to turn. thats even if you can get them to fit. someone correct me if im wrong

lol im not gona put 20s, my bad i didnt spesify, i didnt do the sizes jus the apperence, i kno theyd fit, id do 18s and yea i have coilovers so they dont rub i was jus talken bout the look of it, my bad

to be saved from flaming, learn how to post a picture instead of a link.

well dude, basically, you're on the wrong site.

you'll fit in better over at superhonda or something where there's more ricers and show people.

we're about performance.... you're obviously, well, not.

:werd: :withstupid:

but if your girl is over the age of 18, by all means feel free to throw some pics of her bewbs in the GF pic thread in the lounge

:werd: :withstupid:

but if your girl is over the age of 18, by all means feel free to throw some pics of her bewbs in the GF pic thread in the lounge

what hondaswap is now about.

performance and bewbs.

not necessarily in that order

15" or 16" no bigger for me. Bigger is not better in the honda rim department. Unless you got a honda truck or somethin.

15" or 16" no bigger for me. Bigger is not better in the honda rim department. Unless you got a honda truck or somethin.
or a newer honda that come with larger rim, or basically that rim size. If you want traction go wider not taller, and less sidewall.

like the s2000.

or a newer honda that come with larger rim, or basically that rim size. If you want traction go wider not taller, and less sidewall.

like the s2000.

taller tires = shit.

i hear ya there when i had my 205/50/15 on my accord they felt really good around turns. i put taller tires on for a while and it handled like doo doo.

Back