What file-sharing program do you use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
ive been using frostwire for like the past year. but now whenever i search for anything, ill only get a few sources if i get anything at all.
what do you use?
do you get a lot of sources when you search?

i havent been getting any good hits on those either!
:[
i was downloading some cds for my friend today, and EVERY SINGLE e-40 song song/cd/discography i downloaded would not play.
no matter where i got it from..
i really only use torrents for big shit or as a last resort.
i like using simple file sharing programs for individual songs.

For single music files (mp3's) i use Limewire. For full cd's or programs ect. i use uTorrent.

Both names are direct download links if you would like to download them.

utorrent is just a client, you need a good source to make utorrent useful

i used to use limewire, but frostwire is a little has more sources.
i use azereus for torrents and i usually do the same thing as you ethan, but ive been having a hard time finding what i want on frostwire.
i dont know.. maybe im doing something different then i used to. i used to be able to find hella rare songs between torrents and frostwire. now i cant even find semi-popular songs.
:(

Then try a different program. Chances are if you can't find it on the one that you are using, it's because people are posting it elsewhere.

Just about anything I have been looking for I have been able to find on Limewire. If I can't find it on there, I will download it from a torrent, since you can chose the files you want to download when you select a torrent.

I been using Limewire then went to Frostwire and wasnt happy with it so I went back to Limewire and upgraded to the most current version and I hate how it operates now. O well. Just gotta get used to it. I use Mininova for all the big stuff. I just got Photoshop CS4 there.:D I too have been trying to find something new for downloading purposes.

Downlod regular Limewire, then download Limewire Pro using regular Limewire, uninstall regular Limewire after Pro is installed and use it, thats what I did and Pro works much better than the regular Limewire.

i used to use limewire, but frostwire is a little has more sources.
i use azereus for torrents and i usually do the same thing as you ethan, but ive been having a hard time finding what i want on frostwire.
i dont know.. maybe im doing something different then i used to. i used to be able to find hella rare songs between torrents and frostwire. now i cant even find semi-popular songs.
:(

maybe yo shit is just fucked up? lol

thought you had to pay for pro?

My old roommate from Reno found a hacked version of Pro. Haven't had a problem in the 2 years I've been running it. It's better than regular Limewire.

Back