What Gauge Clusters Fit In A 93 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Senior Member
I'll tell you WHAT FITS--a 92-95 Civic cluster fits, man! I don't know what you are asking--the cx, vx, dx, lx, ex, si, ans sir are all interchangleable if you want a new look, but dont expect a prelude cluster to fit into it. <_<
 

paragus

Senior Member
afipunk is correct.. they are all interchangeable.. now if you want a totally different one.. the integra ones can fit w/ a integra dash. and ek civic clusters in eg civics... dont ask me how on any of these. Ive seen it done.. but it requires some work.. its not just a plug and play thing.
 
Ya i want either a GSR cluster or a SI/SIR so which ones plug and play and what do I have to do to install others ( 1993 Civic HB)
 

Havok

Senior Member
Originally posted by F22civicHB@Jan 11 2003, 08:40 PM
Ya i want either a GSR cluster or a SI/SIR so which ones plug and play and what do I have to do to install others ( 1993 Civic HB)

Just look on ebay, and type in ex or si cluster (they are black, and have a tach) or, if you have a JDM fetish, they have SiR, which is white face guages, and reads kmh instead of mph.
 
sho nuff! go integra dash if you want to stand out, there are a few mods you have to do, some wiring, and the corners of the dash have to be trimmed but other than that its pretty easy. i've seen it done it looks really nice in a hatch.

but any gauge cluster from a 92-95 civic will be a plug and play, your car is already wired for a tach even if you dont have one now
 

exhacker

Member
Originally posted by spoonhatch@Jan 12 2003, 08:27 PM
any gauge cluster from a 92-95 civic will be a plug and play, your car is already wired for a tach even if you dont have one now

i can attest to that :)

-x

95 civic dx coupe (no tach from factory).
 

forklord

Junior Member
well

Well mr. Havok. You say they are all interchangable? then why does my VX cluster not not work in my CX? theres a a wiring harness missing in the CX for the tach i think. and when you turn on the car the temp gauge doesnt work and the tach is reading the temperature by the look of things. it goes up slightly like the temp would normally. how the heck do i get it all to work?
 

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
forklord said:
Well mr. Havok. You say they are all interchangable? then why does my VX cluster not not work in my CX? theres a a wiring harness missing in the CX for the tach i think. and when you turn on the car the temp gauge doesnt work and the tach is reading the temperature by the look of things. it goes up slightly like the temp would normally. how the heck do i get it all to work?

look when this thread is from. it's going to be hard to get help. you should start a new thread.
 

forklord

Junior Member
.

Well I did but to no avail so far so i had to bump the post.
 
Top