What is Hondaswap? (oh hell, i'll make it a contest)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I need help with getting a solid descirption of this place, in 150 chars or less. this is what I have now, and it sucks.

Code:
HondaSwap.com is a technical discussion forum dealing with information about  performance enhancements to your Honda or Acura.

Contest!

Best caption that I use on the site's meta description win's $10.

So, How would YOU describe HondaSwap in 150 characters or less? This will be short lived. 48 hours tops i would hazzard a guess, so start brainstorming ideas.

Hondaswap.com is a comprehensive forum that provides technical support and recreational chat about Hondas, Integras and other imports.

HondaSwap.com is a forum for the Honda/Acura enthusiats as well as several other unrelated topics for members to learn and share with each other.​

or something like that.​

Last edited:
Hondaswap.com is an exciting forum where you can discuss all aspects of Hondas and Integras including: motor swaps, turbo parts, general tech and maintenence, stereos and cosmetics.

A community dedicated to the technical aspects of honda performance. Forums for specific hondas, hybrids, forced induction, classifieds, etc.

i could do better, but running out of time. gotta go to work. ;\

Hondaswap.com is a technical forum that caters to the wants and needs of all Honda and Acura enthusiasts in a fun and safe enviroment.

Its really hard, if counting spaces and all characters to squash the information I want to say in THAT small of sentence. Given a paragraph of space, I could make you have a literary wet dreams but 150characters is super limited, although I know thats the space from which you have to work.

Hondaswap: Egotistical mod worshiping leg humping reposting jay dee emm madness yo!

In other news, I lose.

HondaSwap.com is a comprehensive website dedicated to performance as well as technical information and resource material for the dedicated Honda and Acura owner.

Last edited:
hondaswap: the only place you can learn to mad jdm FF drift. APC>all

Hondaswap has one of the largest technical resources for your honda or acura on the web in an easy to access format with the most helpful open forum on the net.

Hondaswap.com is a community where overpaid, underworked disgruntled people come to rant and argue in political pissing matches.

Miicah's sounds the best so far.

key words are key :)

basically, the more key-words that people would search for, (ie, b16 swap in civic) the better, but at the same time, it must be an accurate description without turning into spam, and yes, fitting into about 150 chars. Yes, spaces and punctuation count. If it goes longer, google trims it to ... anyway, so there's no point in going any further than that.

Hondaswap.com is a technical forum covering Honda and Acura engine swaps, modification, and performance. A hub for reference material and guidance.

147 characters and several keywords =D

P.S. Letter Count is kinda handy when doing these. Be sure to click the "character" tab.

Last edited:
HondaSwap.com, your resource for intelligent discussion about ENGINE SWAPS, TURBOCHARGING, SUSPENSION UPRGRADES and mindless ranting. FREE MEMBERSHIP.

150 characters if i counted correctly.

or maybe:

HondaSwap.com, your resource for HONDA & ACURA Engine Swaps, Turbocharging, Suspension Upgrades, and mindless ranting.

Last edited:
ugh, i have a feeling most of these guys dont know how meta tags work, so heres my try.

Code:
HondaSwap, a place for Honda and Acura fans to talk about swapping engines in civic integra accord prelude. 
resource and walk-thru's. Best Honda tech.

Hondaswap.com has everything you would ever want from a Honda/Acura website, from engine swapping to a sound system set-up. Anything you need, Hondaswap has it.

Back