what is luxury

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Because if you are in a Union, you can do a shitty job and not worry about getting your ass canned because of it. Not to say that unions are all bad, but they do make it easy to screw off at the job rather than bust your ass to keep it.

Because if you are in a Union, you can do a shitty job and not worry about getting your ass canned because of it. Not to say that unions are all bad, but they do make it easy to screw off at the job rather than bust your ass to keep it.

Everyone but the big 3 is non-union. Workers are just lazy and don't give a crap about quality here.

Well that's because, Chevy-GMC, there is no difference. Back in 1991 no one would have bought a $29-45k Honda Legend. Say its luxury and change the name people will buy it. Its fucking stupid. I hate it too, but that's just how people are. Most people still don't know a Lexus is a Toyota, Acura is a Honda, etc. It's been 20 years, people are still stupid enough.

You think so, because if that was the case there wouldn't be any preludes. They were MSRP'd at like 33k.

You think so, because if that was the case there wouldn't be any preludes. They were MSRP'd at like 33k.

TF are you talking about? If you are comparing the same year you are off by about a lot. in 1991 a prelude cost upper 15k to 18k new. No way did even the gen after that cost as much as an S2k.

Secondly, I used to sell Toyota/Honda/Hyundais. You have no idea how ignorant people are. Yeah, there are some well informed consumers, but i'd say that's in the 10% or less range when it comes to cars. Most people care about how it looks, then name, then how much it costs. Sometimes cost 1st and thats all.

Jeffie is right. Nothing feels, smells or looks like a German car interior. I've never heard a Japanese car hood shut like a German car, nor have I ever had a non-German car with the characteristic door slam that the S-class became famous for. Even the finish on the buttons and the feel of the plastics. You can jump into a $29k A3 hatch and find build quality that rivals 60k Cadillacs. I've driven an 09' LS460 and was really let down with the switchgear. Because in the end, it still has buttons from a Camry.

Back