what now?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i did the whole mini me swap (zc sohc / y8 head) and find out that i got more rod knock than you can imagine... so heres the major question?

i can do one of two things:

A) get a zc non vtec sohc engine for about 200 drop that in and boost it non-vtec?

B) get a d16z6 swap motor will cost me 450 then boost that?

its a 250 difference for vtec and i already got the harness ecu and all the wiring done all id have to do is get the engine... but not sure if its worth it anymore!?

input from you guys would be great!!!

btw anyone got a good condition sohc vtec block they dont want anymore? cheap?

Get the Z6. Once you get it, you wont regret it.I know a guy with a Y8 intake manifold for sale if ya need it.

Originally posted by B16CRX@Aug 15 2005, 08:21 AM
Get the Z6. Once you get it, you wont regret it.I know a guy with a Y8 intake manifold for sale if ya need it.
[post=540185]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks i got a skunk2 intake manifold already? but how much for the y8 manifold my friend is looking for one as cheap as possible so he can do his ITBs let me know

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef+Aug 16 2005, 04:05 AM-->
@Aug 15 2005, 08:21 AM
[post=540185]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks i got a skunk2 intake manifold already? but how much for the y8 manifold my friend is looking for one as cheap as possible so he can do his ITBs let me know
[post=540635]Quoted post[/post]​

Pm me with some of his info and I will get my friend in contact with him.

Back