What Should I Do To Prep My Motor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrainFood

How much boost can I run on a stock b18b? what should I do to prep the block, should I just put better sleaves in it? what sleaves do you recommend? golden eagles? thx

Pissedoffsol is doing this right now. He was opting for golden eagle sleves but i think he gave up on that idea and went with a prepared bottom end (forgot the brand) neway, he will be on soon and will tell you everything.

Originally posted by BrainFood@Jan 3 2003, 01:22 PM
How much boost can I run on a stock b18b? what should I do to prep the block, should I just put better sleaves in it? what sleaves do you recommend? golden eagles? thx

for a shade over $1300 golden eagle quoted me for the work for sleeving a LS to 84mm (2.0ltr) with arias 9.0:1 pistons... that's also with their godzilla sleeves.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 3 2003, 01:29 PM
Pissedoffsol is doing this right now. He was opting for golden eagle sleves but i think he gave up on that idea and went with a prepared bottom end (forgot the brand) neway, he will be on soon and will tell you everything.

he's getting the JG bottom end
www.jgenginedynamics.com

Back