What size injectors??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Schock3

should i go with OEM injectors?? or should i get slightly bigger ones. i have a oversized throttle body, racing headers, straight back exhaust, intake. i intend on upgrading the whole fuel system. what do you guys think?

Stick with stock...with bolt-ons you're not close to maxing out the stock 240cc injectors.

What motor is this by the way?

b16a. i have no idea how long these injectors have been in.

like he said above ^, your stock ones are more than adequate. unless you have reason to believe one or more of them are malfunctioning theres no real reason to replace them. and even if you did replace them unless you plan on boosting it theres no reason to use anything larger than the stock injectors.

also, there is no reason to upgrade anything in the fuel system... unless its the fuel MAPs in the ecu

i am sending out the ecu to be chipped and tuned to my mods

if your runnin na get some rc 330cc to 550cc injectors and if your runnin boost dont go any lower then dms 450cc. for your feul rail get aem or skunk2. The stock feul rail is good for 600hp but doesn't flow all that good

if your runnin na get some rc 330cc to 550cc injectors and if your runnin boost dont go any lower then dms 450cc. for your feul rail get aem or skunk2. The stock feul rail is good for 600hp but doesn't flow all that good

unless hes doing a full na build there is no need to upgrade the injectors, and you will never need more then a 370cc injector on any full na build

Back