What the hell do i get my girl for her bifday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

take her out dancing, stay the night on the beach, name a star after her, (i'm just throwing out whatever comes to mind) blind fold her and take her somewhere she's always wanted to go but never has. hmm I'll think of more.

s40628bf14baff.jpg

perhaps this, a nice romantic dinner and 2 inches of hard COCK

Super Swirlie

chicks LOVE that

Cock in the shoe box and top shelf her bathroom.

We need the one or two girls on here to reply to this.

Write her a love letter. Get her something nice, but not too spendy from SEPHORA- Mad Tite JDM frilly stuff that girls LOVE.

Be sincere. Think of something that she wanted a long time ago, that she maybe thought you forgot about :cough: B :cough:

Just kidding, but I could buy my girlfriend a nice hand lotion that she mentioned two months ago, and she'd be floored by the fact that I fucking listen to her.

Flowers. Lillies are cheap. I got my girl flowers a couple weeks ago. $38 Total. Big arrangement $30. Small card included. $5 delivery. $3 tip, so the box doesn't get mashed. Easy as PIE. IDB soon to follow. :)

fuck the girlfriend, if i buy an M, i'm keeping the fucker and and ditching her :thumbsup:

ummmmmmmmmm- i want to ask what you'd be willing to trade......but i know she'll end up seeing this and flip out, so i am forced to say no :p

:lol:

A wise decision my friend........[Hot Chick Quote] You must get a lotta enchilada Taquito.[\Hot Chick Quote]

Mmmm, must be doing something right, I had enchilada while you guys were posting. :)

Ever heard of build-a-bear? I'm not sure if they have them everywhere, but its a store where you can go make her a teddy bear (or dog or whatever) yourself and customize it different ways. If you're looking for something sappy and cute, it's a definate go. You can even record your voice saying "I love you" so whenever she squeezes the bear that's what it says. Plus, instead of coming in a box, they come in a house-shaped box!! I'm sure you'll get some with a present like that.

YEAHHHHHH, they j ust put one in my mall, i was thinking about doing that too- they're not too expensive either, my mom made one for my little brother and i think it was about 38 bucks- I figure i'll get her that, the ring on the first page and make her a kick ass dinner :thumbsup: thanks for ALL the help homies

Originally posted by ludegirl@Mar 26 2004, 01:05 AM
Ever heard of build-a-bear? I'm not sure if they have them everywhere, but its a store where you can go make her a teddy bear (or dog or whatever) yourself and customize it different ways. If you're looking for something sappy and cute, it's a definate go. You can even record your voice saying "I love you" so whenever she squeezes the bear that's what it says. Plus, instead of coming in a box, they come in a house-shaped box!! I'm sure you'll get some with a present like that.

I got one of those for a girl I was with about 2 years go. I don't remember the voice recording though, but she still has it.

Oh yeah... Send her my way, and I'll be sure to give her some forced induction. I am, after all, the god of all things boosted. Includin' yer mama!

Back