what to do about my interior

bte15

Ok here we go right now i have full int with leather seats i am thinking about selling the leather seats front and back and buying two race seats and saying good bye to the back seat since i rarely have that many people in my car to begin with i am looking to reduce weight anyway possible and i have heard that the back seat is a good place to start what do you guys think how much should i sell the seats for the leather has only been on there for about 8 months so it looks brand new there is a pic of the drivers side seat in my photos open to all ideas

Domeskilla

Price of the interior? i dunno...

If i have a coupe like that, where no many times ppl ride back there.. I would get the JDM ITR buckets and if the 4-dr ITR rear will fit, i would use them.. but if no one is back there.. fuck the back seats..

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
<--- likes to be able to take 3 other people with him to the track (comfortably, no bungee cords involved), drop them off and then smoke the ricers down the track all day long

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 12 2002, 09:36 AM
<--- likes to be able to take 3 other people with him to the track (comfortably, no bungee cords involved), drop them off and then smoke the ricers down the track all day long

3 people in 1 car??????????? christ thats a sin!

hehe

Domeskilla

Originally posted by PissedOffMaxima@Nov 12 2002, 10:35 AM
I would get the JDM ITR buckets and if the 4-dr ITR rear will fit, i would use them..

Umm, last time I checked, the ITR is only available in a coupe. the 4-door 'tegs are all LS/GS models.

-PissedOffMaxima

Brian Wong showed me those.. 4-dr ITR sitting in Japan. Is it real? <shrugs>

98integrals

yes there are 4 dr itrs in japan. but only there. look at the bolt pattern agian, it is 5 bolt you just cant see 2 cause of the angle the pic is taken from