What Turbo To Get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its not.
thats the whole point of this thread. is that, both motors equally have a chance at being street/strip monsters

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 11 2003, 04:09 PM
its not.
thats the whole point of this thread. is that, both motors equally have a chance at being street/strip monsters

Its not? You swore on the LS and said VTEC was worthless with turbo b/c of the valve overlap. Now you get a vtec and all for vtec/t setup..

The vtec/t will be faster, but cost more.. if you want boost and dont want to have to spend the cash a vtec engine does to make the same power, get an LS.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 11 2003, 09:35 PM
Its not? You swore on the LS and said VTEC was worthless with turbo b/c of the valve overlap. Now you get a vtec and all for vtec/t setup..

The vtec/t will be faster, but cost more.. if you want boost and dont want to have to spend the cash a vtec engine does to make the same power, get an LS.

no- my ENTIRE arguement was based on performance per dollar.

up to 300-350 horse, the LS wins.

Where in this thread do i mention overlap? please quote it and find it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 12 2003, 01:42 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Feb 11 2003, 09:35 PM

no- my ENTIRE arguement was based on performance per dollar.

up to 300-350 horse, the LS wins.

Where in this thread do i mention overlap? please quote it and find it.

I never said this thread, but you preached it to me in IM's (i can find those, if they are still logged) and you have said it on the board before.

Back