What would you guys do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit guys hes in enough of a fuked up place as it is dont fill up the thread with 20/20 hindsight, just support the poor guy.

no kiddin - try and be supportive or at least think of how you would feel if you were in this situation

dude, i think a picture of your chic got me suspended a month or so ago!

ghost nut>>>>donkey punch

ghost nut = right before you cum when youre doin her doggy style, spit on her back. she thinks you just came, so she turns around and looks at you, and when she does, you jizz in her face

Originally posted by haccord141@Nov 9 2003, 02:08 PM
last night she wanted to go to the movies to see the matrix, and i siad no, cuz i already saw it for cheaper then i would be paying to go see it a second time (fucking $9.50+). She then says " You Promised.", I still said "no", shes like fine i am going to hang out with my friends at there house. I said fine, be back at a desent time. So i go out with my parents to dinner and we get back. Its only like 730 pm. so i stay down stairs until 845 pm. and call it a night seeing how i have to be at work by 545 am. i wake up at like 1000 pm and she isn't home, then again at 1130 pm, and then finally at 145 am when she walks in the fucking door.

Ok get this, last night she didn't get home until 1145 pm. and the friands she went to has an older bro. which is kinda my friend, and another friend of mine. And the other day he wanted us to come over so we could all get drunk take in mind that i am 19 and my gf is 18. well she went there last night and since she didn't dome home until early that morning, I bet she was up to something, like getting drunk and then possibly doing other things i don't need to know, and that shouldn't happen. and get this that other night when she came home at 1145 pm. I rolled over a gave her a hug kinda and i thought i felt dry cum on her. Fucking gross, i mean it was on the other side of he so i couldn't have don't it. And I would have rememberd something like that.

Well, i need help on how to approach her about last night and the night before? I ask things all the time and she always denies them. but she has done things in the past and said she will stiaghten up but I don't think she is. help me quick guys!!!!! :( :(

I am confused. This all happened last night? First, I think that she overreacted to you not wanting to go see the Matrix movie. Then now you are overreacting to her staying out late (1:45am or 11:45pm). True, she should have called you, but she didnt't. Last night was Saturday night, right? So coming home at 1:45am or 11:45pm is not that late really. Just because she went clubbing with friends, doesn't mean anything nasty happened. That dried crusty stuff could have been anything. You should have tried to take a sample for a lab test, if that's the way you were thinking. But it's sad that you think that she'd cheat on you over a fight about you not going to the movies with her.

Anyway, dump her then and just try to be friends if you are so suspicious of her behaviour. Your relationship sounds very unhealthy and the two of you seem to be unwilling to put some effort into fixing it. For your child's sake, don't be enemies.

Since we are doing all the sick sexual phrases, make her give you a blumpkin or you will throw her out.

Blumpkin = Getting head while you are taking a shit.

But on a serious note, if you "really" have a kid, you should no be questioning whether to confront her or not. Don't be a pussy, just say it to her face, you should know if she is lying or not. If you think she is do some research and follow her, forget about working for one fucking day, you're relationship and this kid is way more important, especially since you live with your parents, you know the kid is takin' care of. If she is not lying, then you feel like an ass and say you are sorry. You guys aren't much younger than me and my girlfriend, but we have a strong healthy relationship going. You guys fought over a fuckin' movie? Who cares, I had to watch Brother Bear the other day, is cost me 15 bucks, but who cares, we enjoyed some time together, and it was a good movie too.

Look, the two of you will fight, but at least fight over something important. What is so funny is you thought you felt dry cum on the back of her shirt. From the sound of things you don't use a condom, so either you/or her might have used that shirt to clean up. She might have forgot about it or something and put it on, it is an easy possibilty. One more thing that I found extremely funny about your post is, you can't afford dinner and a movie once a week, but you can afford

I just got my cruise in the mail

how the hell does that work?

this isn't even hard, kick her to the curb. Let her shmegma sprayed ass wonder down the street. You can't make a ho a housewife.

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 10 2003, 01:10 PM
I want to know why you know she had dried manjuice on her...

He felt crusty stuff on her clothes. Then because she was "late" in coming home, he then made the ASSumption about it being dried cum.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 9 2003, 10:57 PM
dude, i think a picture of your chic got me suspended a month or so ago!

ghost nut>>>>donkey punch

ghost nut = right before you cum when youre doin her doggy style, spit on her back. she thinks you just came, so she turns around and looks at you, and when she does, you jizz in her face

Thats a Houdinni*(sp.)

Abe Lincoln>>> all other sexual phrases

Abe Lincoln, do the houdini, then throw some sheared off pubes in her face to make a beard.

with all this that happend to you, did you ever think about your kid. who would take responsibility of your kid if you ever kick this girl out of your life.

sometimes its how you handle the problem that makes you move on...

oh, one last thing. ask GOD coz he is always there to listen...

Originally posted by dvus1@Nov 12 2003, 02:41 AM
with all this that happend to you, did you ever think about your kid. who would take responsibility of your kid if you ever kick this girl out of your life.

sometimes its how you handle the problem that makes you move on...

oh, one last thing. ask GOD coz he is always there to listen...

concurs

Back