Whats Unique About Your Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

High Beam VTEC!!!! HA! That is so fucking ghetto. That makes carbon fiber windshield wipers look cool :). I haven't seen anyone use that since I watched a freind that couldn't afford a P72 ECU run his LSVTEC on his PR4 and hook the VTEC to his brights.

<Cartman>In the ghetto...</Cartman>

The only thing different to my cr that I have dfoen is install a 93 LS Sterring wheel, and 93 LS Engine and Transmission... oh and they wheels, also some of the hicks at school scratched 500 HP Acura Integra W/Nawwws on my factory hood along with jumping on the bumper adn cracking it... then they duck taped the hood with a rebel flag style design... I didnt do those, I guess they dont like imports... hmm

oh well i guess that intake isnt so rare after all, but guys on other sites have asked me where they can get one cause theyve never seen one before and figure it'd be cheaper than a full intake.

i forgot to mention these custom white CR-X, Si and Honda markings that i made myself
s3e7d9e761cbe5.jpg

Hmm. There's nothing that I've really "made" on the sedan... maybe my wonderful switch that lets me toggle between the Honda horn and the air horn- that always freaks people out when they hear it switch back and forth. The CRX will have quite a few more homemade mods than the sedan ever will.

:lol:

besides the NON VTEC jdm typeR motor under the hood. . . . hmm

how about my dash mounted horn button, just left of the wheel by the dimmer switch . . . and my USPEED speedometer

s3ec1433030d57.jpg

i dont have a pic but i will get one shortly

i have a primer gray crx (chipping) over due for a paint job with a delsol spoiler (i havent seen anyone else with one)on the back(not too big and not too small)

my buddy's 94 blackies 14" in the front and my stock silvers in the abck 13"

the front is lowerd with springs 2.5 " but not with the rims and tires i have on em lol
the back is only lowered 2"

my intake was made 2 years ago out of pvc pipe and a k&n air filter
headers off a wrecked zc
yes i am sporting the broken antenna also pissedoffsol
oh yeah shes gutted too

i guess i need to get off 12s or a take a weekend off and getting hopping

anywho let the joking begin

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 13 2003, 02:28 PM
jesus, GOT TACH?!

hell yeah man . . . 50 bucks used, with a shift light that i don't feel i really need so i don't have it hooked up.

and for me its not that big . .. i have to slow down to 20mph to read street signs . .. :lol: eyes are getting bad :(

Custom stuff on MY car? Nothing at all ;)

Custom STUFFED engine bay...
enginep11-18-01.JPG

I got an EDM Center console the other day to hold my boost/turbo gadgets...
fc8ae506.jpg

OH yeah, and some strictly custom grassy nasty ass floormats...

What is unique about my CRX is that it is one of the only not riced out CARXes left. FU ricers.

ive got a speed hole in my dash from where i tried to put the swich for my ricer fog lights back in the ricer days... sad part is, where i cut the hole the swich didnt even fit.

me-> :slap: <-me for that one

My CRX came with a bunch of "personal" modifications on it already... phear the tweed interior and the carbon fiber wannabe hood! :lol:

Originally posted by honda_mach3@May 13 2003, 12:41 PM
wow, that sounds absolutely retarded

It's just to look kewl when i'm showin off, and if you got a problem with it, fuck off!

:ufucktard: :moon:

no, it makes you look like a fucking fagrod when "showing off" Its the single stupidest mod I have ever heard of. Your lights getting dimmer and brighter is fucking gay. Mine do it when I hit over 4k rpms but I hate it and wish it would go away (electric problem). Your car is gayer than three men fckign each other in the ass and if you ever call me a fucktard again I will come and shove your highbeam vtec straight down your throat

my b/f has a hatchback civic and there is only one cool thing about it he has delsol seats that are so comfortable :D but i still like the car any ways

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 13 2003, 12:22 AM
broken antenna

broken antenna on my sol too... came from the dealer like that, so i have some ridiculous antenna in place of it

umm, most custom thing on my cars is the paint jobs i guess. a silver on the crx that i haven't seen on any other car... and a blue/purple on the sol that i've only seen once before, a year ago :angry:

Back