Whats Unique About Your Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by incuhottie420@May 15 2003, 11:10 AM
my b/f has a hatchback civic and there is only one cool thing about it he has delsol seats that are so comfortable :D but i still like the car any ways

del sol seats are the most comfortable stock seats i've sitten it :unsure:

I have prelude seats, and a prelude motor going in. 92-95 civic 2dr. ;)

SIR kid is here. i saw you on honda-tech im turbogsr.com/profilegsr/profiles2000 lol

and pack to the topic.. i would have to say my hardtop

Lets c where should i start... the most custom thing that i have was curtiousy of the phook tards that stole my car when i was cancun, they out ran to waukesha squads and decided that my car would look really nice against the light pole on Morgan Ave. so now the driver side panels are all primed blk... o and the dents in my doors from kids playing silly lil games, "who can make the biggest dents in the honda" :ph34r:

Custom,,,,hmm......lets see I think that i am one of the only people that put EK side view mirrors on my EG, I gutted my ride and it's a daily driver. Took out my AC when it WAS working fine, I guess what I am trying to get at is:

Function always always over fashion&
No Crazy Colors OR VINYL

Milan

CRX
-Custom VTEC engagement light in dash
-Rapid Flashers (make me look like im going faster when i cut lanes)
-Custom Painted Candy Apple Red Tail lights
-Apex VAFC mounted into my vanity mirror which is actually of a Nissan Maxima cause it's really thick.
-JDM lookin side markers
Civic
-JDM Gathers speakers in the rear, got em cheap
-Rewired my ding ding thing to go off when I leave my lights on instead of when the keys are in the ignition
-Custom RDM cracked left turn signal
Almost Forgot* In my civic there is a sticker on the dash that reads "This vehicle equipped for use by the handicapped only and is not to be used by people untrained in it's use" Cause the lady who had it before me was 3' 9" and had metal blocks on the pedals. I figure it's a good anti-theft thing.

Originally posted by CivicRacingGirl7+May 15 2003, 10:20 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 13 2003, 12:22 AM
broken antenna

broken antenna on my sol too... came from the dealer like that, so i have some ridiculous antenna in place of it

umm, most custom thing on my cars is the paint jobs i guess. a silver on the crx that i haven't seen on any other car... and a blue/purple on the sol that i've only seen once before, a year ago :angry:

Ugh.. broken antenna on my car too.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@May 15 2003, 04:01 PM
CRX
-Custom VTEC engagement light in dash
-Rapid Flashers (make me look like im going faster when i cut lanes)
-Custom Painted Candy Apple Red Tail lights
-Apex VAFC mounted into my vanity mirror which is actually of a Nissan Maxima cause it's really thick.
-JDM lookin side markers
Civic
-JDM Gathers speakers in the rear, got em cheap
-Rewired my ding ding thing to go off when I leave my lights on instead of when the keys are in the ignition
-Custom RDM cracked left turn signal

any pics?

Originally posted by T0mMuNi$m@May 15 2003, 11:41 AM
I have prelude seats, and a prelude motor going in. 92-95 civic 2dr. ;)

werd, i have 93 prelude si seats in my 88 hatch.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@May 12 2003, 10:18 PM
i seem to be the only one with this short-pipe K&N intake for my DX engine.
s3e6e604118bb6.jpg

i also have a custom made aluminum-look dash kit on my center console (made by me... and the $10,000 vinyl cutter at work)
s3e93ddbeb4ac6.jpg

hey i got the same kind of intake but i cam up with the idea my self.

116200322253PM75061.jpg

I turned my stock shift nob around... w00t go me oh and I took my Don Wessel honda Imblem off too, every honda ive seen around here has that damn honda delaership tag on it.

I turned my rear defrost button on my 89 crx.....get this....UPSIDE DOWN!!!!(say while cabbage patching)-OOOH OOOH, OOOH OOOH! :p

i have a mod that many will think is rice but girls like it so i dont mind. i have a 3 position switch mounted to click from left to right that makes my headlights "wink". and i have LEDs to indicate which light is on so i dont ride around with one headlight by mistake. i can wink at girls to get their attendtion. and i have an emblem from my '88 toyota camry in the dash pocket beneath my cd deck. i had a 3s-gte(mr2 turbo and celica all-trac) motor in it. i got rid of it for my rex but i keep it to remind me where i came from.

Back