where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 6 2005, 09:00 AM
i hope he's ok...
[post=550124]Quoted post[/post]​

...and didn't knock himself up. :blink: :lol:

we should all chip in and get him a digi cam of some sort so he can capture his debuacheries.

The hell if I'm giving any of my money to buy that kid ANYthing. He'd have enough money to buy his own if he didn't have all those probation and child support payments. :lol:

im really looking forward to the story...i keep checking this thread waiting

He was snatched up and disected by scientists in a quest to find the secret to super fertility.. well, scientists or aliens.. Maybe both.

this is like waiting for your favorite tv shows season premiere when they announce it months in advance.

Nope.. From what i hear..Hes out of the Honda game for good,....
He's done with this site for awhile....I dunno...Thats what someone close to him told me....lol

:( You will be missed....

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 6 2005, 06:54 PM
wtf.

no no wait. This deserves a full-on, non-acronym'd, "what the fu*k."

Seriously.
[post=550322]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^ FIXED^^^

Originally posted by Estorvito@Sep 6 2005, 03:50 PM
Nope.. From what i hear..Hes out of the Honda game for good,....
      He's done with this site for awhile....I dunno...Thats what someone close to him told me....lol

:(   You will be missed....
[post=550316]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't believe it.

Even so though, if its WTF anything, its WTF is up with the hatch he agreed to bring Tylonal?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 6 2005, 04:33 PM
I guess he'll post here after he post's bail..... :ph34r:
[post=550301]Quoted post[/post]​

Quote of the week, Clayton! :lol:

then why is his phone off and SN idle since thursday? Thats more than just this site.

EDIT- plus if he was out of the honda game he would be trying to get rid of the "snatchback"

i dont see him not answering anything and no longer posting cause hes out of the game. That doesnt make sense. Even when i had no hondas i still posted on here. Thats when i thought i was out but now im back.

well i have confirmed he is in fact in jail, I just got a call from some lady saying " Mr. jacobs" is in jail but if i want the car i can still come pick it. Now i just gotta figure out how to pick it up <_< . His screen name just became unidle too.

Back