Where Should My Money G0?

• Get viper red paint job, shave lock, tail lights, molding.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Tenzo R seats, belts, and finish suspension mo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am such a geek about me car. even though it hasn't been ran in like 2 weeks.

what do you mean by "belts" ??? are you talking about racing harnesses for the tenzo seats???? if so get that idea out of your head real quick ... harnesses without a roll bar = you dead of a broken neck

I have a roll bar....its nice, andonized blue, came in my car, has cross bar. yeah harnesses, that would be almost in summer too but oh well.

a real one or a show one (APC or other crap brand) ???

well when I hit my head on it real effing hard it didn't budge whatsoever, believe real. It has cross bar and it drilled to subframe I believe, I don't know for sure, came with my car aslo, it sucks, I don't know whats exactlyon it :( you can take it apart at 2 points but not for sure. there are no clips for harnesses but I could get em welded on by my neighbor for cheap, he teaches welding 101.

one major suggestion, pad the roll bar, if you ever do crash, you can be killed with the roll bar. If you actually have the real HID's thats fine, i dont really consider that rice because they are brighter than stock making it more safe, ricers normally dont think of safty. I would seriously consider selling the Tezza's, go on to superhonda, offer a strait up trade for a pair of OEM or the half white, half red ones (like the later 6th gens) Buy a real exhaust, finish suspention, save up for swap, by some better 15's, then paint it so it looks all new (no 61 tone paint either)

E_SolSi i have never heard this, why cant you put 4 or 5 point harnesses without a roll bar? Hell about a year ago, some of the auto companies were thinking about putting them in their cars because teens think they are "cool" but they also are safer because they deliver the impact to more than just one side off your body, making them much better for older people (fat people may have trouble)

EDIT* I would stear away from an ls VTEC. They are a total waste of money unless you already have the LS block (like in an LS teg) For the price you spend on the rebuild, you will end up spending more than what you would have with the gsr

Tenzo R seats are ghey and uncomfy IMO. Tezza's are ghey as fuck. Only acouple of companies make DOT ones and they are plastic.

If you truely hate all this rice shit the other person put on the hatch, then why are you listing it and why is it still on your car?

Sell your projectors and clear corners and get some Vison glass amber corners (JDM y0!). The only companies I know that make anadized rollbars are APC and Matrix and those are NOT real cages. Get a hammer and pound on it, if it dont bend, then its real. You banging your head might not do shit to it, but if you roll your car, you dont want a shitty cage that might break and put a piece of bar through your chest or something.

To each his own I guess.

P.S. You are 15 and so I am guessing you are still in school. Learn English and then type in it please.

Edit - Asmallsol - The projector housings have a piece of plastic infront of the regular beam and it makes them less bright, but point all of their light to a certain area. They are not brighter, unless he pulls them apart and saws that piece of plastic away.

ok heres the reason you dont get a race harness without a (REAL) roll bar/cage

in the event of a roll over... if you are in a regular seat belt, you will be pushed out of the way of the roof when it collapses in

if you are in a race harness you cant be pushed out of the way, and now when the roof collapses, it collapses on your head and you wind up with a broken neck

and for people who want harnesses because they "hold you better while cornering".... that is NOT what harnesses are for.... if you want more cornering support, first try proper seat possitioning, if that doesnt work or doesnt give you enough, get a new seat with more lateral support (thats what holds you in through corners)... harnesses are designed to keep you in the seat in a crash situation thats it.

a little advice take everthing off your car cept the hood take it to a body shop and have it redone completely like have that mid wing taken off. paint it a nice white or red or even a dark blue, then go home come on www.hondaswap.com go to the want to buy forum and trade, buy, sell, or suck someone off to give you some oem tail lights and jdm vision all amber corners go to a junk yard and find a car like yours and take everything you need off of it. then go to your local performance shop and buy a b16a2 or a b18c1 have them put it in your ride then go and get some nice wheels like volks or something tune your suspension. then you decide to be cool and go all jdm/ that is the end of the advice that i am going to give you, you must do the rest by your self, oh wait i did it all lol

oh yeah and as far as roll bars in daily drivers... cheap or expensive, either one can be more dangerous than not having one if its not setup right

- roll bars/cages are NOT safe without a helmet

- if you really want a bar anyway... get the damn thing padded.... smack your head into the unpadded bar a few times as hard as you can .... then say "ouch", and think about the fact that in an accident your head will be slamming into it MUCH harder

- sit correctly... all the bars in the world wont make the car any safer if your not in a proper driving position with at least a seat belt on

- get a high quality bar... the cheap ones will bend/break under the stresses involved in a crash... then you will have pipes flying around inside the car... that should be fun

tenzo seats blow doneky balls.

they are uncomfortable as shit, fade in 3 weeks, and scream, "hi, i'm a ricer"

but wait... your car already does that with all the gay shit on it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 26 2003, 12:30 AM
tenzo seats blow doneky balls.

they are uncomfortable as shit, fade in 3 weeks, and scream, "hi, i'm a ricer"

but wait... your car already does that with all the gay shit on it.

awwww brian come on now, we all know altezza's are cool, so are mid wings and don't forget nos. lol

After 2f2f comes out, everyone will want a pink s2k. The price for Mitsu's will rise and s2k's will be more popular. I didn't see any Civic's, so hopefully their price goes back down to something more decent then 4-5k for a ratted out, 170+K miled car.

:werd: After that damn movie came out there was an inflation of Honda prices for about a year...I seriously hope to get my swap before that movie comes out so I can beat all the "Mommy Daddy!! Buy me a new Engine so I can put NAWWWZZZ in it...Please...Pretty Please...."

Anyway, Dump all the ricer crap. Going ricer is the worst thing to do to your car from a security stand point. Not only does your car stick out like a sore thumb in a parking lot but lots of people will act dumb around you wanting to race that stock car. Go sleeper, this is by far the best way to go. Cops won't pull you over because they assume its just a plain old grocery getter and you won't have dipshits trying to race you only to crash into you because they couldn't control the torque steer. That's just what I would do. At 15...I guess the little titted girls wouldn't know the difference so use it to get some. After that initial phase is over, get with the picture and dump all the ricer crap and go sleeper.

hey thanks guys for the input and steering me in the right direction.

Back