Which Exhaust Should I Get

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vietec

I would like to know which kind of exhaust that you guys think that performs well for NA or Turbo without having a Tip thats too big. Can someone help me?

a custom setup will work the best and is usally cheaper than a cookie cutter setup go to your local muffler shop and ask them what it would cost for mandrel bent exuast piping

Originally posted by vietec@Feb 16 2003, 03:33 AM
performs well for NA or Turbo

nothing. pick one or the other. NA exahust on a turbo car will hold it back. turbo exhaust on an NA car will hold it back.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 16 2003, 05:49 AM-->
@Feb 16 2003, 03:33 AM
performs well for NA or Turbo

nothing. pick one or the other. NA exahust on a turbo car will hold it back. turbo exhaust on an NA car will hold it back.

exactly, i totally agree with B... if you do go NA, then i cant really recommend any big brand companies cause i just prefer a simple mandrel bent 2.5" piping with a superflo... i like it to look stock...

but as for turbo exhaust set up... i'd go with a 3" exhaust from Tanabe... they sound clean on b16 turbo as far as im concerned... but its all up to you, pick one

yea, if you want to go n/a and have a stock looking exhaust, try looking into getting an ES oval muffler. i have it in my ride at the moment and love the stock look of it and sound. some of my boys hate it, but i like it because of it's simplicity. plus, you don't get hassled by the pigs. damn so cal pigs! :D

peace!

Originally posted by vietec@Feb 16 2003, 08:29 AM
Okay so what if i decide to go NA? What do you guys think then

if you actually utilize a 2.5" collector then stick with 2.5" all the way down the pipe... if not then stick with 2.25"

either way though have it custom mandrel bent, with a magnaflow muffler or the ES Oval... or even a superflo...

Back