Which mirrors?? A poll

What mirrors?

• "Spoon" mirrors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Cant really decide what I want for my hatch. Its a civic CX, so it only has one side mirror right now. Also, the driver's mirror is f'd up. So, I'm going to replace them. Might as well go aftermarket, I'm not entirely fond of OEM mirrors.. And they cost too damned much. So, there are three types of mirrors on ebay right now. "spoon", "m3", and "F1" I'm not fond of the F1s.. Not sure how the M3s would look on a hatch, although I like their look, and they are aerodynamic.. Thats a big plus. I don't think spoon ever really made mirrors.. Oh well. P.S. I'm not getting real carbon fiber mirrors. Although nice, some dipshit in this town would steal em and duct tape em to his dually.. Not going to throw away $200.

On to the auctions!

"M3" Mirrors. Getting hard to find now without the LEDs..

Or

"Spoon" Mirrors

Whatcha think?

it was me, i was the second guy who voted for the M3 mirrors...

///M3 > all (specially those nifty lil e30s)

I've got the F1 style CF ones on my hatch, but from the choices you have given I would go with the Spoon style mirrors, those were the ones I was originally going to get.

I decided to order the "spoon" mirrors. I was kinda leaning that way anyway.. If I don't like the way they look, I'll just ebay 'em and get M3s. I found a carbon fiber set for $110 shipped, I was really tempted.. But still, someone in this town would jack em.

Hell, I had a friend who had a gold plated license plate frame on his 87? t-bird.. Someone tried to steal it and ended up taking the lower half. How the hell are you going to steal a license plate frame??

Anyway, Next I'm going to hunt down a urethane front lip and possibly a duckbill. Not sure about that yet.
I've got to get a little flare in there somewhere!

i vote spoon ones, cause I had a set of m3 mirrors that I got from twistedimage on my 94 civic and couldnt see out of them they were to bouncy.

yea Spoon made mirrors, heres the link

also you could probably find your lip and duckbill there. i'm not sure about how good the prices are, but they got some nice shit

Well, they don't seem to put them on any of their cars, which I find odd... And they make no mention of them on their sight. Why would "spoon", a company that makes items for hondas for pure functionality, design a mirror and NOT install them on their vehicles. I'm seeing several aftermarket mirrors on spoon cars, but none that are "spoon" mirrors. There are some "m3" kinda looking ones, and "f1" mirrors but no "spoon" mirrors. :huh:

spoon cars:
s2000a.jpg

cl7.jpg

fit.jpg

ep3ap1.jpg

typeoneB.jpg

spooneg92.jpg

BUT, I found this image, of a MODEL of a spoon car, that, as far as I know, doesn't exist in real life, and it has the "spoon" mirrors on it.
spoon.jpg

The world makes sense once again! :dunno:

But several of those cars are running aftermarket mirrors, just not "spoon" mirrors.

Its a Honda Fit. Kinda like a mini four door civic hatch.

Spoon%20Honda%20Fit.jpg

Hondafit_b.jpg

i prefer the soon mirrors, more sleak and cause less attension in my opinion. i don't mind the m3's, but look a little ricey. good luck on your pick yo!

Quoted post[/post]]
i prefer the soon mirrors, more sleak and cause less attension in my opinion. i don't mind the m3's, but look a little ricey. good luck on your pick yo!

I got them installed, I know TTIWWOP, but they look nice. If you didn't know any better, you would more than likely think they were factory.

They fit great, bolted right up.. No bullshit to deal with. Rear visibility is limited, but that is because they hug the body of the car pretty tight, and they are smaller mirrors.. Less wind resistance for certain.. and Both mirrors weigh as much as one factory mirror. They are very light weight. I'd give 'em a 7.5 out of 10. The quality could be a little better, but other than that, nice mirrors. I'd reccomend 'em.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I got them installed, I know TTIWWOP, but they look nice. If you didn't know any better, you would more than likely think they were factory.

They fit great, bolted right up.. No bullshit to deal with. Rear visibility is limited, but that is because they hug the body of the car pretty tight, and they are smaller mirrors.. Less wind resistance for certain.. and Both mirrors weigh as much as one factory mirror. They are very light weight. I'd give 'em a 7.5 out of 10. The quality could be a little better, but other than that, nice mirrors. I'd reccomend 'em.

your refering to the spoon ones right? did you get the carbon fiber ones, or the plain black ones, if you did get the pain black one, where did you find em?

Back