Which wheels would you get? Pics inside...

Which set?

• Mazda 3 17x7 with less curb rash for $200

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • RX-8 18x8 with more curb rash and chips for $300

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are the MS3 wheels out of the question? Sorry if I missed this question being answered already...

I miss my 5 :( had to part ways with it before I moved from Cali though. My girl loved it, my kids loved it as well.

And it's not a fucking mini van you n00bs. It's a MAV. Multi-Activity Vehicle :p at least that's what the big ass window sticker said on mine when I bought it... lol.

Last edited:
Are the MS3 wheels out of the question? Sorry if I missed this question being answered already...

I miss my 5 :( had to part ways with it before I moved from Cali though. My girl loved it, my kids loved it as well.

And it's not a fucking mini van you n00bs. It's a MAV. Multi-Activity Vehicle :p at least that's what the big ass door sticker said on mine when I bought it... lol.

I would have listed them if there were a set for sale, and for a decent price. The two options were the ones that I had immediately available locally through Craigslist.

And I call it a minivan... or a micro-minivan. Don't know what else to really call it. No biggie. I still love it, AND it's stick. :D

I would have listed them if there were a set for sale, and for a decent price. The two options were the ones that I had immediately available locally through Craigslist.

And I call it a minivan... or a micro-minivan. Don't know what else to really call it. No biggie. I still love it, AND it's stick. :D
:thumbsup:

And rear camber arms obtained too, bushings made by Hard Race- 80% stiffer than stock. Coilovers will have camber plates in front. Love it.

damn good bargain Cal!

they'll look good :)

damn good bargain Cal!

they'll look good :)

Hope so. ;) Just need to get the suspension on and alignment dead on so I can get the tires later...

And people buy their wives mini vans so they won't be tempted to mod them. :p

Nah. I mod everything. OG people here on the board know that pretty well by now. Plus she married me knowing that I'm this much of a car junkie. Hell, I almost turbcharged our original "family" car- had all the parts and even fabbed up a turbo ready exhaust system- just never got around to putting everything on.

Back