while you fools are running from zombies and terrorists....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
i think you should run from these thingies too.

1355-77099-IMG1053jpg-550x.jpg

1355-77099-IMG1053jpg-550x.jpg

My friends and I celebrate "Hangin with my peeps day" where we go around and take picutres with peeps, freak people out, and hold contests such as Peep Jousting and How Many Peeps Can You Fit in Your Mouth? (I know it sounds gay) It's actually really difficult, and sorta dangerous.

nah you use bat for peeps

i fucking hate those things

actually had a fucked up dream back in high school about walking into school and there was nothing but peeps everywhere... "peep peep peep" was all i could hear... they were fucking everywhere... i proceeded to go on a peeps slaughter fest with a bat... i would hit them with the bat and they would explode with an exaggerated amount of marshmallow flying everywhere... i went up and down the halls annihilating them until i was covered with marshmallow and there was just one left that would taunt me "peep peep peep" down one hall... i would run down there to smash the little bastard and when i got there it would be at the other end or down another hall "peep peep peep"

woke up very confused :unsure:

the really odd part is i had this dream in october... it wasnt even close to peeps season :confused:

I was expecting a dream relating to zombies, E. Are you sure the peeps weren't really zombie peeps or peeping zombies?

peeps are never out of season. they just keep multipplying and don't seem to kill themselves like lemmings.

nah you use bat for peeps

i fucking hate those things

actually had a fucked up dream back in high school about walking into school and there was nothing but peeps everywhere... "peep peep peep" was all i could hear... they were fucking everywhere... i proceeded to go on a peeps slaughter fest with a bat... i would hit them with the bat and they would explode with an exaggerated amount of marshmallow flying everywhere... i went up and down the halls annihilating them until i was covered with marshmallow and there was just one left that would taunt me "peep peep peep" down one hall... i would run down there to smash the little bastard and when i got there it would be at the other end or down another hall "peep peep peep"

woke up very confused :unsure:

the really odd part is i had this dream in october... it wasnt even close to peeps season :confused:

See if you would have had that dream in this day and age and told someone they would have you expelled and committed.

I microwaved a peep once. Didn't expand like that. After about 3 minutes of nothing happening it violently exploded, breaking the ceramic plate it was on, and covering the microwave in marshmallow. It was so loud I almost shit myself. Just picture sitting there, nothing has been happening for 3 minutes, and BOOOOOMMM!!!

Guess I got a bad peep.

I microwaved a peep once. Didn't expand like that. After about 3 minutes of nothing happening it violently exploded, breaking the ceramic plate it was on, and covering the microwave in marshmallow. It was so loud I almost shit myself. Just picture sitting there, nothing has been happening for 3 minutes, and BOOOOOMMM!!!

Guess I got a bad peep.

Eggs will do that too.
Only the microwave door flung open and it was still running, i hurried and unplugged it before i got cancer or got radiation poison or something like that

i bout shit myself too

aerosol cans are more fun.
Particularly cans of axe, they contain butane.

Microwaving thermite should be more fun though.

YouTube - Possessed microwave

I can only record the "safe" things I convince other people to do.

It's a plasma mug. I lost my footage of the 20 minutes of my old cell phone in the microwave..

back on subject, I swear peeps were all made back in WWII and just dyed different colors over the years to make people think they come out with new stuff.

haha fucking zombies.... lol havent had dreams about those since RE4 came out... This was back when I still smoked pot, and did other things like huffing shit.. well anyways, me and a friend one night played the shit out of re4 and decided we wanted to get really out of our minds fucked up and play some more, so we ate a few shrooms and hit the bong some, and got a hold of some air duster... later we went outside and walked around the woods with the air can...

Boy was that a fun night... I had my buddy convinced that there were zombies among us lol! But at one point I gave it some thought... and now on the road, realizing all the cars were going South and none going North... hmmm It was quite possible, right?

I was freaking out...

Anyhow... the next day I woke up and was like Oh thank God it was just a dream... Then I looked around and I came to the realization that there was trees and grass, and my friend passed out in a ditch next to me...

Now I'm playing RE5 and I'm glad I don't do that stupid shit anymore lol

CDs are entertaining in the microwave

***NOTICE*** do not put CDs in your home microwave... while it loos cool it can probly fuck it up and might burn your house down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu-oroNqAbs
Placing 50 in isn't as entertaining. It only penetrates about 6 deep, at least with the microwave i used.

They were old CD's I had that were going bad, and needed the data destroyed. So I had some fun with them. I have a video somewhere. I ended up microwaving them in groups..

we cut a slot in an upside down paper cup so we could stand them up for a better view... worked well... never cooked more than one at a time

Back