Who drinks milk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think I could do it, but I'm scared to try. I'd have to get a bunch of my friends to do it with me.

yeah i need someone to take pics if i did it.. and/or video as well!

Nick (Havok)... i know youre lurking around here somewhere... post up your videos

I've been "challenged" many a time. I haven't lost one yet! Mostly because I haven't been dumb/drunk enough to accept.:ph34r: Though I like milk and have considered it.

I've definitely done the challenge. Sucks everytime.

I've tried once. Got 3/4 of the way done before I popped. I had also been at a football BBQ earlier so I was ridiculously full before hand. I'll have to try it on an empty or near empty stomach.

No vids, only pics...Here's a great shot of one of my finer moments in life.

1432.jpg

I did the SoCo 100proof challenge tonight. not much different than the usual Gentlemans Jack completion though. Damn whiskey and rum always letting me finish it off.

I don't really drink milk. But I have done that with Soy milk before. Not as harsh than
milk. But man I felt like I drank sweet cream and it was easy than milk. lol

I only success 2 times with soy milk in my life time. Never done with milk before.

I tried it with a gallon of strawberry milk a long time ago. Got all but about a cup down, and then puked columns of milk all over the lawn. The good thing about strawberry flavoring is, it tastes fine coming back up, lol.

i'm gonna do it with chocolate milk mixed with strawberry.. for shock factor..

might freak some people out too, since it would be a kinda reddish dark colored thick liquid gushing out of my face lol

Back