Who drinks milk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive always though about doing it, Id have to be in the right mood though.

Surprisingly i've never heard of this but i've done something similar w/o puking. I'm pretty sure ya'll have heard of a beergasm. Had a bet once bout being able to chug a gallon of beer in under minutes, used the beergasm to get me ready for that bet, half gallon milk, half gallon beer

I did this back when I was a civilian with my coworkers. I had about a cup left and then....bleh.
We were all shooting to finish within an hour. My coworker Will drank chocolate milk and he mentioned how hard it was - must of been the syrup and sugar added.

Might have to try this before I deploy - just because I'm on leave andni have my camera. ^^

I did the SoCo 100proof challenge tonight. not much different than the usual Gentlemans Jack completion though. Damn whiskey and rum always letting me finish it off.

100 proofchallenge, pffft.

Last time I did that, apparently got in a huge fight. I got put through a closet door by my brother, so I came back beat the shit out of him, and two of his friends. I ended up with scratches on my lips from fingernails, and a broken nose, but everyone else went to the hospital. It was horrible. They filed assault charges against me, all three of them. But they later got dropped after they realized it was quite embarassing.

Never again will I drink an entire liter of 100 proof. Makes me mad violent.

Last edited:
I don't really drink milk. But I have done that with Soy milk before. Not as harsh than
milk. But man I felt like I drank sweet cream and it was easy than milk. lol

I only success 2 times with soy milk in my life time. Never done with milk before.
Kind of defeats the purpose of using milk. It's the lactose in the milk that makes it hard.

I was shooting for under 20 minutes when I did it. A 300lbs. beast of a lineman in high school did it in 18 minutes so we were shooting a little high I guess. I was on pace to finish in 20, but nope. Milk isn't as funny coming out your nose once it's already been in your stomach.

100 proofchallenge, pffft.

Last time I did that, apparently got in a huge fight. I got put through a closet door by my brother, so I came back beat the shit out of him, and two of his friends. I ended up with scratches on my lips from fingernails, and a broken nose, but everyone else went to the hospital. It was horrible. They filed assault charges against me, all three of them. But they later got dropped after they realized it was quite embarassing.

Never again will I drink an entire liter of 100 proof. Makes me mad violent.
I prefer 100 proof tequila. Regular tequila makes me feel like I'm drunk and smoking crack. Shitfaced and cant sit still. 100 proof is that with a little extra kick. I only fight due to alcohol on large amounts of Irish whiskey. Other than that, it was going to happen.

From what I have gathered it is pretty much impossible to do. If you don't puke it back up you sure as hell aren't feeling well when you are done.

well if it was easy and anyone could do it (like eating a tube of Pringles) then it wouldnt be much of a party trick now would it

Back