Who Has Seen The "350z Shock"?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I watched it the other day and it was awesome! They totally break down the car in like every aspect. Like there is stuff that I didn't know about the car like for instance the rear strut tie bar is actually a part if the frame! It is very hard to take this off! They had a race against the S2000, M3, Boxter S, 350Z and there was a GTR 34 that was the camera car but it wasn't really in the race. The guys from this show didn't like the car at all! They compared it to the Miata realm of sport cars! They said that it basically lacked too much power it red-lined too quick and overall it wasn't balanced enough! Gan-san Kurosawa said that it was the car for some one who was not serious about driving! :eek: They did have some really cool races on there they had a EK Civic Type R with a B20C installed racing the Amuse S2000 and a Accord Euro type R. The Accord was weak compared to the two. They had this bad ass ITR though! Overall I think it was a really good DVD and well worth the $35 I spent! :worthy:

35.00 for a DVD? what in the hell...Yes, it does come with a strut bar stock (see Nick's Pics) and a ghey 6.5 k redline. I tried to get a S2K, no dice :(

Originally posted by hardweapon@Jan 14 2003, 10:47 PM
I watched it the other day and it was awesome! They totally break down the car in like every aspect. Like there is stuff that I didn't know about the car like for instance the rear strut tie bar is actually a part if the frame! It is very hard to take this off! They had a race against the S2000, M3, Boxter S, 350Z and there was a GTR 34 that was the camera car but it wasn't really in the race. The guys from this show didn't like the car at all! They compared it to the Miata realm of sport cars! They said that it basically lacked too much power it red-lined too quick and overall it wasn't balanced enough! Gan-san Kurosawa said that it was the car for some one who was not serious about driving! :eek: They did have some really cool races on there they had a EK Civic Type R with a B20C installed racing the Amuse S2000 and a Accord Euro type R. The Accord was weak compared to the two. They had this bad ass ITR though! Overall I think it was a really good DVD and well worth the $35 I spent! :worthy:

what is the B20c? I've never heard of it.

Back