who plays GT3 WAAAY to much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JrSiRb16A@Sep 30 2003, 09:47 PM
GT4 is going to have around 500 cars..which is nuttz...another awesome change is it is goin to online compatible..but Need For Speed Underground is also..which comes out in early October..both games will feature millions of combinations of mods per car..so everybodys will be different..and they both have the DRAG option which will be sweet...RACING PEEPS ONLINE IN 4 CAR DRAG RACES..not knowin what the other guy has will be awesome..NOS and superchargers are also gonna be added..shit is gonna be SWEET..

GT4 has better graphics than NFS Underground. I dont have a ps2 but i know someone will come up with some sort of emulator for the xbox to play ps2 games on it. they already have ps2 emulators for pc.

I got the escudo up to around 320mph without the car "flying". trick is to keep the car from getting grip(once it gets grip the revs start to fall), so i just make the supspension stiff, turn tcs off, disable front wheels, longer gears, zero downforce, and use intermidiate tires.

i dont currently own a ps2... I play on my next door neighbor's PS2... But in about a month or so when I get my big screen TV, i'll be getting a ps2 and GT3... hehehehehe... :)

Originally posted by JrSiRb16A@Sep 30 2003, 08:47 PM
GT4 is going to have around 500 cars..which is nuttz...another awesome change is it is goin to online compatible..but Need For Speed Underground is also..which comes out in early October..both games will feature millions of combinations of mods per car..so everybodys will be different..and they both have the DRAG option which will be sweet...RACING PEEPS ONLINE IN 4 CAR DRAG RACES..not knowin what the other guy has will be awesome..NOS and superchargers are also gonna be added..shit is gonna be SWEET..

sorry i have a college degree..and i make a decent living..so when not driving my shit..or not spending time with my son..i hit the PS2 up..

thats gonna be awesome. i hate the fact that the most money into a car makes it the fastest instead of having a good setup.

when GT4 is released there is also going to be a new wheel released along with it (still have to buy separately) that will have the same degrees of rotation as a real car does lock to lock
if I bought a whell it would be that one

otherwise I just use both analog sticks for steering and throtle and brake it has helped my game alot especially when using high powered rear wheel drive cars

:doh: should've thought of that, must be a lot harder though

why? in a sense it lets you be as dumb as you want without facing the repercussions

videogames instigating violence and school shootings? no, there are much worse things than videogames

its funny... my neighbor REFUSES to use the analog sticks to even STEER in gt3... he feels as though its not as accurate.. but IMHO, its more accurate than the buttons...

hes a tard, it's a lot easier to control your turns since you dont have to turn all the way..if that makes any sense to you all

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 7 2003, 02:12 AM
its funny... my neighbor REFUSES to use the analog sticks to even STEER in gt3... he feels as though its not as accurate.. but IMHO, its more accurate than the buttons...

I can't steer in GT3 with the analog stick. 19 years of the digital pad and it's hard to learn something new like that.

Aww who am I trying to kid. I can do anything in a video game. I just don't like using the analog sticks to play most games.

Super Mario World pwn's j00oooOOooO00!!!!11!!1!11...and page 3 as well!!!!11!!1
:owned:

holy thread from October 7th

Well since it's re opened... check out my ultimate boredom and having nothing better to do!

Yes, this is my 3rd place winner. My Viper and my RUF RGT both get up into like 270 mph.

s3ff9b4d188b97.jpg

Originally posted by silver@Oct 7 2003, 08:23 PM
hes a tard, it's a lot easier to control your turns since you dont have to turn all the way..if that makes any sense to you all

dude! your a dumb ass :ph34r: and the neighbor dude is right ;) and the buttons on the pad are all analog on the ps2 controller. some time just press the left or right turn button softly, the cars front wheels only turn like 1/3 of what its able to, then press a lil hard and it turns a lil more. all the buttons on the ps2 controller are analog accept R1, R2 and L1, and L2. the gas, brake, reverse, and E brake button are all analog to sep the Ebrake you dont notice it cause it just locks the tires.

well back to the original question of who plays it the most there was a show on the other day of top 15 games since 2000 and gt3 was number 14. they should a clip of a guy and he had a evo and he said that he fell in love with the evo so much that he went out and bought it and had all the same stuff (rims, colors, ect.) now that is too much

Originally posted by civic15.8@Jan 5 2004, 05:02 PM
well back to the original question of who plays it the most there was a show on the other day of top 15 games since 2000 and gt3 was number 14. they should a clip of a guy and he had a evo and he said that he fell in love with the evo so much that he went out and bought it and had all the same stuff (rims, colors, ect.) now that is too much

I'd do that with the STi, Corvette Z06 and Skyline GTR Vspec II if I had the money. :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 5 2004, 02:03 PM
holy thread from October 7th

Well since it's re opened... check out my ultimate boredom and having nothing better to do!

Yes, this is my 3rd place winner. My Viper and my RUF RGT both get up into like 270 mph.

s3ff9b4d188b97.jpg

weak dude, ive got my escudo up to like 298, im so close to 300 its crazy. and im doing it without any tricks or cheats, full throttle and full traction. the track just isnt long enough for me, i have to change my gearing to fit the length of the track. i have the power (1800+hp) and i have the traction (AWD with super soft tires) i jus need more room, lol. any ideas on what to adjust to get it to 300 in the space i have? or does anyone know of a track with a longer straightaway?

also on a side note, i want to know everyones best time on the super speedway track. i wanna know if anyone can beat it. my best time is 26.6xx seconds for one lap. :)

Back