who plays GT3 WAAAY to much?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 5 2004, 06:12 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 5 2004, 02:03 PM
holy thread from October 7th

Well since it's re opened... check out my ultimate boredom and having nothing better to do!

Yes, this is my 3rd place winner. My Viper and my RUF RGT both get up into like 270 mph.

s3ff9b4d188b97.jpg

weak dude, ive got my escudo up to like 298, im so close to 300 its crazy. and im doing it without any tricks or cheats, full throttle and full traction. the track just isnt long enough for me, i have to change my gearing to fit the length of the track. i have the power (1800+hp) and i have the traction (AWD with super soft tires) i jus need more room, lol. any ideas on what to adjust to get it to 300 in the space i have? or does anyone know of a track with a longer straightaway?

also on a side note, i want to know everyones best time on the super speedway track. i wanna know if anyone can beat it. my best time is 26.6xx seconds for one lap. :)

Weak? ok let me do a top speed run in both my Viper and RGT then after I eat my dinner... ;)

Escudo Pikes Peak thing isn't fair...it's not a street legal car. of course it's gonna be the fastest with 1800 hp. I say use street legal cars if you're gonna brag about top speed and shit.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 5 2004, 06:19 PM
Weak? ok let me do a top speed run in both my Viper and RGT then after I eat my dinner... ;)

Escudo Pikes Peak thing isn't fair...it's not a street legal car of course it's gonna be the fastest with 1800 hp. I say use street legal cars if you're gonna brag about top speed and shit.

i haven't used any street legal cars lately... i mostly use the fastest cars or the most suited cars for racing. so mostly i'm either in the Escudo, or the F090/S F1 car (badass). i'll get in a stock car tomorrow, modify it to its limit, then tinker with it and see what i can come up with :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 5 2004, 06:26 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 5 2004, 06:19 PM

Escudo Pikes Peak thing isn't fair...it's not a street legal car of course it's gonna be the fastest with 1800 hp. I say use street legal cars if you're gonna brag about top speed and shit.

i haven't used any street legal cars lately... i mostly use the fastest cars or the most suited cars for racing. so mostly i'm either in the Escudo, or the F090/S F1 car (badass). i'll get in a stock car tomorrow, modify it to its limit, then tinker with it and see what i can come up with :)

I had the F090/S F1 car...then I drove it over 1000 miles and kept losing power no matter how much I changed the oil...so I sold it and bought a Corvette Z06. :)

i have a question... when you do a series race, and you can win like 4 different cars, how do you get the other cars? cause ive been doing the super speedway endurance race, and i won the corvette C5R the first time when i raced it with the escudo. then i did it again i think with the Pagani Zonda c12s, and i got the F090/S. and now when i race it it keeps giving me the fucking corvette over and over. i did it with the F090/S and i got the corvette again, do you have to use different cars or what?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 5 2004, 06:43 PM
i have a question... when you do a series race, and you can win like 4 different cars, how do you get the other cars? cause ive been doing the super speedway endurance race, and i won the corvette C5R the first time when i raced it with the escudo. then i did it again i think with the Pagani Zonda c12s, and i got the F090/S. and now when i race it it keeps giving me the fucking corvette over and over. i did it with the F090/S and i got the corvette again, do you have to use different cars or what?

The way i do it, i win the first 9 races out of 10, or 4 of 5, the next to last race, and i save it and i make sure that im the only that can win it. I quit the last race before it starts, and i get first place anyway, then if i get the car i want, i save it. If i dont get the car i want, i just load the game and quit the last race and do that over and over until i get the car i want. :D

that wont work on an endurance race. one track, like 100 laps. i see what you are saying though.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 5 2004, 06:31 PM
I had the F090/S F1 car...then I drove it over 1000 miles and kept losing power no matter how much I changed the oil...so I sold it and bought a Corvette Z06. :)

i noticed that some of my cars had been losing power.... is it from mileage? is there anything you can to stop that, or do you jus have to sell them and get another one?

as long as you keep the oil changed I don't think it'll happen. but I kept forgetting and using my F090/S on endurance races and whatnot. It had like 1000 hp but kept slipping down.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jan 5 2004, 07:55 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 5 2004, 06:31 PM
I had the F090/S F1 car...then I drove it over 1000 miles and kept losing power no matter how much I changed the oil...so I sold it and bought a Corvette Z06.  :)

i noticed that some of my cars had been losing power.... is it from mileage? is there anything you can to stop that, or do you jus have to sell them and get another one?

yep, you have do an oil change every like 200 miles. every time your oil light comes on.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 5 2004, 07:03 PM-->
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 5 2004, 07:55 PM
revolution8k
@Jan 5 2004, 06:31 PM
I had the F090/S F1 car...then I drove it over 1000 miles and kept losing power no matter how much I changed the oil...so I sold it and bought a Corvette Z06.  :)

yep, you have do an oil change every like 200 miles. every time your oil light comes on.

or before the light comes on. When I buy a new car I change the oil and depending on the mods and the car, it gives you anywhere from 10-30 extra horses. :p

Then I change it around 100-130 miles also depending on which tracks i race it on.

Ok here's my Ruf RGT. I turned the gearing down one from the top, and I didn't mess with the final drive settings and I managed this...

s3ffa07336b6d9.jpg

Just so you know what kinda car it is...

s3ffa0728a1236.jpg

:D

You know the best way to get the highest speed. I did this back in the day and got 296 with the escudo.

You go 2 player, and have the other player drive in front of you, and you "draft off him" meaning come off his tail winds at full speed up to the behind of him, and then pass him. You can go a good amount faster using this method I think.

can't belive this thread just started back up....well I'm gonna go play it now rather than talk about it

1000 hp? when i first got it, it had like 700. whats up with that? i know you cant do anything to that car.

and ive only let my oil light come on like 1 time ever, that was with the escudo. i usually change it after every race if i can.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 5 2004, 06:12 PM
also on a side note, i want to know everyones best time on the super speedway track. i wanna know if anyone can beat it. my best time is 26.6xx seconds for one lap. :)

my cousin got 24-25 second with the escudo. i got a best of around 24

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 5 2004, 08:39 PM-->
@Jan 5 2004, 06:12 PM

my cousin got 24-25 second with the escudo. i got a best of around 24

but get this, i was using the super slick tires :p . it was one time when i was doing the endurance race and i didnt feel like trying so i rode the wall the entire time, and i found that since the wall held me on the track, i could actually corner faster then the tires could grip and i would have a higher exit speed :lol:

im sure i can make it faster with super softs, i was jus running the endurance so i didnt wannna pit every lap, lol

Back