Why Didn't Anyone Else Think Of This?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by doofnoil@Jan 7 2003, 03:06 PM
whoever started this auction is a genius, and whoever bid on it is seriously retarted and shouldn't own a car....because they're so stupid. :lol:lookatthisdisplayofretardismness

Heh it's "for an rx7".

Those can blow the doors off LS-1's with light mod's anyhow :)

Who needs a fluid that's going to make you throw a rotor out the side of your car at 120mph :eek:

When you break a Rotary that mean's you win right? right?

it was bid on for $510 by "electronic guru girl" ...i seriously think people who put up auctions like that should be thrown in jail! ebay is not a goddamn comedy site. i hope you all remember this next time you guys get ripped off. someone needs to email her and tell her whats up!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 7 2003, 03:57 PM
it was bid on for $510 by "electronic guru girl" ...i seriously think people like that should be thrown in jail. ebay is not a goddamn comedy site. i hope you all remember this next time you guys get ripped off. someone needs to email her and tell her whats up!

I've never been ripped off on ebay and I've never ripped anyone off either.

People just need to be shot for being stupid. That would solve a lot of the worlds problems.

The problem with eBay is that not everyone has to go through a good registration process, they should take a lot more information than they do, and have a peanalty for putting up false auctions.

I buy quite a bit of stuff online (imagine Edward Nortons apartment from Fight Club..) just random crap, a lot of which I've found on eBay while not doing work, at work :p.

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 7 2003, 04:02 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Jan 7 2003, 03:57 PM
it was bid on for $510 by "electronic guru girl" ...i seriously think people like that should be thrown in jail. ebay is not a goddamn comedy site. i hope you all remember this next time you guys get ripped off. someone needs to email her and tell her whats up!

People just need to be shot for being stupid. That would solve a lot of the worlds problems.

The problem with eBay is that not everyone has to go through a good registration process, they should take a lot more information than they do, and have a peanalty for putting up false auctions.

I buy quite a bit of stuff online (imagine Edward Nortons apartment from Fight Club..) just random crap, a lot of which I've found on eBay while not doing work, at work :p.

what if that was your wife/girlfriend/sister/mom? would you still think its funny?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jan 7 2003, 05:11 PM-->
Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 7 2003, 04:02 PM
rixXxceboy
@Jan 7 2003, 03:57 PM

what if that was your wife/girlfriend/sister/mom? would you still think its funny?

I'm not saying I approve of it.

But people need to learn that other people can be stupid and malicious.

Read the discription, I hope you can't read if you bid on something like that.

there's nothing in the description that says that its a joke, and im not trying to argue with you. i really feel bad for the poor woman who is gonna own that thing for $500 bucks. its not funny when you think of how bad some folks suffer cause of goddamn rip-off artists!!! i saw a story in the news about a guy posing as a real estate agent. he convinced some people to give him down payments on a house he had nothing to do with. they were not dumb people either. i hope all rip-off artists fucking ROT IN HELL...and i hope someone stops that woman before she spends any money on that thing.

if my mom or sister did something that stupid, my first question would be since when are you into cars, and my second would be why didn't you ask me, i can get it for like 300 easy. I don't think it's a con, if someone is stupid enough to look at the picture and not notice that it's a half gallon of vitamin d milk with blink fluid scribbled on the side AND read the description which is totally incoherent and THEN bid 500 bucks on it? all i can say is i got some wholesale blinker fluid for 300 a gallon.

It's milk for christ sakes.

It comes in a milk jug, it says milk right on it.

Who is that stupid? "dont mind the lumps" "blinker fluid" what the hell, people that stupid should not be able to use the internet.

Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 7 2003, 10:14 PM
It's milk for christ sakes.

It comes in a milk jug, it says milk right on it.

Who is that stupid? "dont mind the lumps" "blinker fluid" what the hell, people that stupid should not be able to use the internet.

Just think...If I added the magic chocolate sauce to that killer blinker fluid I would have the ultimate Taillight fluid... :lol:

okay, people that are stupid enough to pay 1,000 bucks for white liquid in a MILK container, should be shot...too many crackheads nowadays, we as SMARTER people should take advantage of these people to........help them learn their lesson...

Just because you bid on it does not mean your going to pay the money for it.

Back