WIFE? GF? BOOTY CALL? SINGLE?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you bunch of fags.......

me--->25
ladies I lay......... 33-45..............so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beats the younger ladies...........

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 17 2004, 02:39 AM
I do too, dude. I suck at 2 things, woman and life... so therefore if life were a message board, I'd be banned.
[post=433435]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: goin in the sig

<-------playa fo life!

Just broke up with GF of 4 years, but still living together and hittin it. but really single, wanting to get some other ass.
So yeah single

Originally posted by cheese9988@Dec 16 2004, 02:29 PM
Girlfreind, and would rather stay with one person then have a different date every month.
[post=433308]Quoted post[/post]​

Different date every month. Man-whore. Been with 72 women in the past 3 1/2 years. I hate my life. I wish one of these hotter oens would actually want to be with me for longer than that 3 hours...

Single. Not sure if I like it. But DAMN is it fun!

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Dec 17 2004, 08:16 AM
Different date every month. Man-whore. Been with 72 women in the past 3 1/2 years. I hate my life. I wish one of these hotter oens would actually want to be with me for longer than that 3 hours...

Single. Not sure if I like it. But DAMN is it fun!
[post=433558]Quoted post[/post]​

that's pretty disgusting man.

72!!!! I hope your joking. I mean people call me a man-slut because I'm 17 and been with like 28 different females.

Actually, 72 isn't that bad, 2 different women a month for the past 3 1/2 years. Wait what am I talking about, what the hell are you a man-whore, does your controlling pimpette whore you out or something?

me--->25
ladies I lay......... 33-45..............so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao
nice

and 72 = mad STD king... you're a dirty fucker... literally...

Common Law marriage. Nine years with my girlfriend.

common law owns you...
d'oh

I'm like Winnie the poo I sample every honey pot I see

and way to drag a family values cartoon into the mix :)

Originally posted by spectacle+Dec 17 2004, 02:37 AM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 17 2004, 02:39 AM
I do too, dude. I suck at 2 things, woman and life... so therefore if life were a message board, I'd be banned.

:lol: goin in the sig

<-------playa fo life!

That's what I was wanting... Im glad someone thought it R funnay...

92civicb18b1
@Dec 17 2004, 06:56 AM
72!!!! I hope your joking. I mean people call me a man-slut because I'm 17 and been with like 28 different females.

Actually, 72 isn't that bad, 2 different women a month for the past 3 1/2 years. Wait what am I talking about, what the hell are you a man-whore, does your controlling pimpette whore you out or something?

26 different ladies since I was 16.

yoo two guys are disgusting. you must be hitting every fat chick and ugly bitch you see. lol, i wouldnt be surprised if both of you have 3 different stds....

yoo two guys are disgusting. you must be hitting every fat chick and ugly bitch you see. lol, i wouldnt be surprised if both of you have 3 different stds....

lmao

yea, so lets see how many fat or ugly chicks you included to pad your numbers
:)

Back