will HF crx axels work with DX civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Oct 30 2003, 03:13 PM
Ryan, your stupid. My dads shop isnt dirty, ITS A MOTHERFUCKING BODY SHOP, NOT MR. CLEANS HOUSE! And second, Brandon said that transmission oil is put in the tranny and that gets circulated in the tranny to lubricate the gears. And yes, I did drain the tranny and ive cleaned it, but since youre being quite the bitch, I think E-BAY will see my transmission instead, but if your that desperate the price is now $150. Take it or leave it. :fuckyou3:

sorry dude but i tried to help and you dragged it out. you just got :owned: by what seems to be your homeboy. you could have got a tranny for less than $150. but anyways, don't put the tranny on ebay. you won't get shit for it. put it on thepartstrader.com or something like that.

Hey thanks, I will try Partstrader.com if Ryan doesnt want to pay the $150 for it. :thumbsup:

yea hes my homeboy alright, jeff you can fuckin suck my cock, you got that tranny for free from brandon and now your being a greedy ass whore. go ahead and sell it online faggot. and if i remember right, your the dumbass who told me "engine oil gets circulated through the tranny" watch who you talk shit to son.

Man, :eek: I don't know if I want to get involved in this but here goes.....
The trans should be flushed out with regular, everyday type engine oil.

This is what Honda recomends you use in the service manual. API service grade: SE or SF 10W30 or 10W40 and it take just over 2 qts. The fill and drain plugs are on the passenger side of the trans.( of course Honda would be happy to sell you Honda Manual transmission FLUID if you like) .

I think the confusion comes from the fact that Honda uses engine TYPE oil in the transmission, but it is seperate from the oil that is in the engine.

Good luck with you project... By the way....I have a good running 89 Si 1.6 engine and trans cheap if your interested.

Pappy

Back