Will this work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Joka

Looking to do a swap but im not sure on what engines I can put in. (totally new to the swap seen and what fits what). So will a H22 or any other engine fit in my 87 si lude?

nope....i dont think you can, but some one with pro exp could....alot of fabrication needs to be done...its not a botlt in swap...but anything can be done

Like Formby said nothing is going to be a bolt in swap. I am sure you could find someone to make custom mounts, but that translate into $.

Well i was doing some research today and found that most people with my car that do swaps use

b16a Vtec, And they said it was not hard to put in, What u guys think about this one?

Im basicly looking for anything that will fit and is better then stock.

Originally posted by Joka@May 16 2005, 04:31 PM
Well i was doing some research today and found that most people with my car that do swaps use

b16a Vtec, And they said it was not hard to put in, What u guys think about this one?

Im basicly looking for anything that will fit and is better then stock.
[post=500150]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an '86 that I race dirt track with and the guy I got it from put A20A3 in it from a 88-89 Accord. not sure what all he did but its in there, can send pics if someone wants.
Birddog

Back