Will this work?

Joka

Looking to do a swap but im not sure on what engines I can put in. (totally new to the swap seen and what fits what). So will a H22 or any other engine fit in my 87 si lude?

formby

learning in progress
nope....i dont think you can, but some one with pro exp could....alot of fabrication needs to be done...its not a botlt in swap...but anything can be done

projectxspeed

Like Formby said nothing is going to be a bolt in swap. I am sure you could find someone to make custom mounts, but that translate into $.

Joka

Well i was doing some research today and found that most people with my car that do swaps use

b16a Vtec, And they said it was not hard to put in, What u guys think about this one?

Im basicly looking for anything that will fit and is better then stock.

birddog1148

Originally posted by Joka@May 16 2005, 04:31 PM
Well i was doing some research today and found that most people with my car that do swaps use

b16a Vtec, And they said it was not hard to put in, What u guys think about this one?

Im basicly looking for anything that will fit and is better then stock.
[post=500150]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an '86 that I race dirt track with and the guy I got it from put A20A3 in it from a 88-89 Accord. not sure what all he did but its in there, can send pics if someone wants.
Birddog