Winter Beater '10.....best one yet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love this car right hand drive, 5 speed, not a big fan of nissan but still i really like the rims and tires, parting out?

I just wanted to see where I'm starting before doing the work, buying the parts, ect

The OEM ECU has no fuel cut and can compensate up to 14.5psi...the car runs 7psi stock
444cc stock injectors are good for about 299whp
OEM MAF is good until about 290whp

talked to the shop about a custom 3" SS turboback and the price is right so I'm starting there
then I'm looking at Nistune + and ECU consult cable
once I break 250whp I'll look for a Z32 MAF and some 550ish injectors
some sort of boost controller is also in the works...haven't made a decision yet

Very similar to my sr build. I even had gti-r pistons. You are still going to need a turbo.

the same place that dyno'd my car had a GTR club rent it out today...Sharif was there doing some Cobb software tuning, the white car in the pic (from Kaizen Tuning) put down a bit over 700whp

I'm sure Dynotech's website/facebook will have more pics, I just snapped this one (there were more cars inside and out front)

c02ef333.jpg

also, my son got his first ride in the Pulsar...

bf43c4ab.jpg

This thread should totally be marked as NSFW. I've got a hard on at work, and that is no bueno.

Epic win man.

wow, awesome exhaust, but a little curious as to why you decided to go with no resonator.... it would still be free flowing, but a little quieter, considering the tubing diameter, and the small muffler...

it's a turbo motor... it's quiet in the first place :)

Back