wire-tucks in austin,tx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jizoedotcom

anyone know of anybody doing a mild wire-tuck for b16 hf in austin,tx ?

Its not as simple as just extending wires man. Ive done quite a few including my own so yea. Experience > walk-through's.

Its not as simple as just extending wires man. Ive done quite a few including my own so yea. Experience > walk-through's.

:werd: The first question should be do you know how to solder? As that is 95% of doing a tuck.

Wire tucks fucking suck. They are a pain in the ass and really its not doing anything for your car, just tuck the headlight harnesses behind the fenders and call it good. Those are half of the battle right there, they look like complete ass running along the shock towers and such.

To me they look pretty difficult but I have never really messed around with wires that much. I think there pretty stupid. I have seen a few were people put there coolant reservoir behind the front bumper to where if they need to even see the reservoir you would have to take the bumper off. To me that is just plain stupid.

I'm going to redo my MPFI wiring because it looks like ass, and I admit that a nice tucked/shaved bay looks totally sweet, but it's never been something I considered necessary. MAybe on a ground-up rebuild of a complete car, but not just for shits and giggles.

i have a b16 hf and i just want to make the engine bay look a lil cleaner iz all... i know a lil bout soldering but i wouldnt want to try a wire tuck myself. i jus need a lil relocating on the vtec soloenoid plug wires in the area n maybe sum other stuf tho... sorry bout tha late response i got locked up:locked: for sum tickets but im back..

Back