wish me luck!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is 9pm on tuesday night here in CA and im am just about done on my mini me swap... hoping that i will get everything done right... everyone wish me luck itll fire up!!!!

quick question anyone know where i can find a obd 0 ----> 2a distributor wiring diagram... im gonna put the head on now, hopefully someone here can link me by the time thats done to i can wire my distributor up!!! please let me know thanks everyone with out HONDASWAP... this would have never happend

its now 230 and with a little help from a hondaswap member dark91zc, no air tools, and many different little bullshit problems we've got almost everything done head is now torqued on manifold in place all the wirings finished! (thank god) , and the exhaust manifold starting to go on... all i gotta do now is run vaccum and coolant lines, time it and im done!

best part is that after about a week of driving this its going down again cause the whole turbo kit is sitting in my garage! lol we dont fuck around out here in CA!

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Aug 10 2005, 05:39 AM
its now 230 and with a little help from a hondaswap member dark91zc, no air tools, and many different little bullshit problems we've got almost everything done head is now torqued on manifold in place all the wirings finished! (thank god) , and the exhaust manifold starting to go on... all i gotta do now is run vaccum and coolant lines, time it and im done!

best part is that after about a week of driving this its going down again cause the whole turbo kit is sitting in my garage! lol we dont fuck around out here in CA!
[post=538229]Quoted post[/post]​

Sweet..... I hope that all works out for yah. :)

well afer three days i got the motor running only to find out that my bottom end has so much rod knock that so much as anything more than 3 grand the motor sounds like its about to blow so the mini me idea is now scratched time to get a new engine... thinking about getting a d16z6 and boosting it

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Aug 12 2005, 10:51 PM
well afer three days i got the motor running only to find out that my bottom end has so much rod knock that so much as anything more than 3 grand the motor sounds like its about to blow so the mini me idea is now scratched time to get a new engine... thinking about getting a d16z6 and boosting it
[post=539509]Quoted post[/post]​

You certain you timed it right? Sounds like mad detonation to me..

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 13 2005, 12:23 PM-->
boost_fed_ef
@Aug 12 2005, 10:51 PM
[post=539509]Quoted post[/post]​

You certain you timed it right? Sounds like mad detonation to me..
[post=539642]Quoted post[/post]​

the mechanical timing is perfect... the timing as far as ignition was slightly set but it just feels really off... i was giving it some throttle and it felt like i was driving a 60hp pinto or something had like no power what so ever, could be the timing but not sure it might be getting too much fuel? any ideas?

Back