wish me luck.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i walk into mexican places really quiet with the wife sometimes i have my cartman cheesy poof hat to the side, my 'Element' skater type sweater and baggy jeans and just browse quietly for mexican candy speaking english to the wife. I get up to counter and start talking spanish. They always give me the WTF look.

I can only imagine if i go back and start giving the border patrol shit in english. I'm sure they will wonder WTF i'm doing on the wrong side of the border.

thats right,i'm a beaner!

when i walk into mexican places really quiet with the wife sometimes i have my cartman cheesy poof hat to the side, my 'Element' skater type sweater and baggy jeans and just browse quietly for mexican candy speaking english to the wife. I get up to counter and start talking spanish. They always give me the WTF look.

I can only imagine if i go back and start giving the border patrol shit in english. I'm sure they will wonder WTF i'm doing on the wrong side of the border.

thats right,i'm a beaner!

I'm sure I said this before in some post but....

Awhile back while dating the girl from El Salvador, we went into Chipotle and as always I ordered in Spanish, when I was done with my order, I handed my girl my credit card and told her I had to take a leak, I walked away and as soon as she went up to the girl to place her order, the Hispanic worker started talking to my GF in English, my girl was like WTF! why are you speaking to me in english,she went on about how since she was with a white boy that spoke spanish, chances are she didn't yada yada yada, it was funny because it pissed my girl off =)

Damnit, ahora yo quero pupusas =(

if you were coming from canada then i would help,but im a lil to far north:D

Watch out taco, this is how rape happens.

He'd have his fingers up your butt before you could say, TACO!

ok so i got a letter from our senator stating its out of his jurisdiction(sp?). then i get an email from INS saying my workers permit has been denied. :(

i'm anticipating my appeal goes bad and i have to leave for awhile.

that sucks :(

Is there anyway your marriage can come into play? Like say an a year or so she can get you back out here?

that sucks :(

Is there anyway your marriage can come into play? Like say an a year or so she can get you back out here?

earlier this month we went for an interview to show the marriage is legit. Its was to file an i-130 form which lets Nicole get me back from Mexico to finish my paperwork here. The way i see it, after the appeal goes bad whats gonna make someone else change there mind if i have already been rejected twice?

it sucks

Im sorry man :( It will work out in the end though. Good people eventually get what they deserve.

i got an email about it being denied. It says i'll get the reason why in a few days through the mail.

cant wait to hear the excuse. i cant imagine one really. just makes me sick they are trying their hardest to screw me.

let karma catch up to them. it will. I gotta remember that myself. the fuckers have no right to deny your bid for citizenship. yet they still do. they just want to keep you in court because you're a hard working man, who can actually pay your court costs, and that's all they want. more damn money. greedy bastards.

Back