would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anybody hit this?
s3f92cbf4caa49.jpg

i have been seeing her for the last year, we are not boyfriend girlfriend.

I need a better picture with more light...but she looks doable.

she wants more from are relationship, i like her but i have a lot of things going on since this is the 4th quarter at work( its teh buyiest time of year) and i am moviing to a different place. to much shit going on.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 19 2003, 12:41 PM
would anybody hit this?
s3f92cbf4caa49.jpg

i have been seeing her for the last year, we are not boyfriend girlfriend.

Cute in the face but her arms look unproportional to her body. She's kinda scary, but cute non the less.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 19 2003, 02:15 PM
she is not a small girl but yet not a huge one either. She has double d rack

Well I weight 130lbs and have D cups (not implants). I didn't say she was big or anything her arms just look like she use to be heavy and lost weight but hasnt toned up her arms yet.

she was small when i met her a year and a half ago and she got a tad big. she is working hard to get rid of the pudge

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 19 2003, 01:29 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Oct 19 2003, 02:15 PM

Well I weight 130lbs and have D cups (not implants). I didn't say she was big or anything her arms just look like she use to be heavy and lost weight but hasnt toned up her arms yet.

130lbs/D's
sounds like my girlfriend :D

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 19 2003, 02:29 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Oct 19 2003, 02:15 PM

hmmmmm your pic?

I WOULDN'T BOINK HER WITH YOUR DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol:

^the first pic

I would hit it
^the pic above me :roll:

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 19 2003, 05:10 PM
if your talking about my girl fuck you mang if not oh well

But in your own words... "would anybody hit this?" and "i have been seeing her for the last year, we are not boyfriend girlfriend." You asked... and you've also said that she wasn't your girlfriend. So how could you expect anything different? You're sending out mixed signals to both us and her. It's a lousy picture anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back