Would You Hit It?

Would you hit it?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is the dirtiest post ive ever read on here. i understand youre just joking but damn, if any of those rhymes are truely representative of your age standards then yall should see a fucking shrink. I dont mean to preach because certain 16 year olds are indeed intelectually (not just physicaly you pervs) mature enough to have sex and if thats the case then yes, id hit it because im a hypocrit with a unit (i.e. a male)and thats what we do.

Originally posted by heterosapian@Mar 15 2003, 05:37 PM
This is the dirtiest post ive ever read on here. i understand youre just joking but damn, if any of those rhymes are truely representative of your age standards then yall should see a fucking shrink. I dont mean to preach because certain 16 year olds are indeed intelectually (not just physicaly you pervs) mature enough to have sex and if thats the case then yes, id hit it because im a hypocrit with a unit (i.e. a male)and thats what we do.

What rhymes? My words are said b/c i'm just fucking around with her... i dont see teh big deal, i'm a lil older then her, but nothing what you might think. Do you actually think id drive 1600 miles and her actually fuck me? You are crazy if you think that. I will probably never see her in my life.

I should see a shrink b/c i was joking around with someone? Do you not realize i'm only 18? 2 yrs is NOT that much of a different.

Anyways, take a joke, read it as a joke. Damn. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 13 2003, 08:41 PM-->
@Mar 13 2003, 01:14 AM
i would not. im ONLY into the stereotypical california beach blondes

you are gay.

WHY wouldn't i hit this????

because there are too many hot, tall, skinny blondes out there....

once the blondes go extinct, THEN i would hit this.

brunettes just dont do anything for me. runs in the family i guess......

domeskilla, that wasnt directed at you, you had no rhymes to speak of, read everyones response. And i understand that everyones joking, in fact you quoted me as saying such then told me to read it as a joke :huh: . no, two years isnt a big difference. no, i dont think youd drive 1600 miles to get some tail. and no, im not crazy and dont think anyone here should go see a shrink because they replied with a joke rhyme. I didnt mean to start some beef over a huge joke-post, i just thought id reply with more than a yes, no, or TTT and i think youre the one taking this a bit too seriously.

Originally posted by heterosapian@Mar 15 2003, 07:31 PM
domeskilla, that wasnt directed at you, you had no rhymes to speak of, read everyones response. And i understand that everyones joking, in fact you quoted me as saying such then told me to read it as a joke :huh: . no, two years isnt a big difference. no, i dont think youd drive 1600 miles to get some tail. and no, im not crazy and dont think anyone here should go see a shrink because they replied with a joke rhyme. I didnt mean to start some beef over a huge joke-post, i just thought id reply with more than a yes, no, or TTT and i think youre the one taking this a bit too seriously.

I know.. but if you read the 2-3 posts we whored, i was fucking with her the most, so i figured id step out and say something. Its cool.

Im not taking it seriously.. your post seemed serious, go back and re-read it. You seemed to mean what oyu said, instead of some big joke post. Gotta word it so we know. We dont know you and we are NOT mind readers

heterosapian- who gives a shit if hed hit it or not, hell i would shiiit.
Although im starting to feel blondes are played out but hey theres always rooms for exceptions. She gets 2 thumbs up from me.

if thats a bad pic of her than she needs to send me what she calls a good one and her phone # cuz i have to go to canada myself soon haha.

Originally posted by BallinPrelude@Mar 15 2003, 08:20 PM
if thats a bad pic of her than she needs to send me what she calls a good one and her phone # cuz i have to go to canada myself soon haha.

lol.. she says she dont like any of her pics, but the ones i've seen... id hit it till i couldn't physically move anymore. :D

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 15 2003, 12:30 PM
Haha - I love you long time > thats gold.

Haha...............
Beach Blondes? I live in Canada.
Do u like IGLOO BLONDES? :blink:
hahahha

Considering its a reaaaaalllly bad picture u guys.. thanks!
:)
Awwwwwwwwww i never knew u guys could be so sweet! :wub:

WHo SAID NO????????????? <_<

dont get me wrong, you got a cute face, and you look thin as all hell, my type of chick,

AND if i met u in a bar, provided u were of age,
or had a fake i.d. at least.....and i couldnt find nothing better, hell ya id hit it.

like ur hot, but, im just into blondes. they drive me up the wall like no other kind of woman has ever done......

so in no way was i saying that u were ugly in the least....not at all

tell u what, age 10 years, dye ur hair, so that the curtain matches the drapes and we all good baby!!!!!

heterosapian Buddy, Calm down its a joke... :p

Karnash
brunettes just dont do anything for me.
and u said blondes dont do it either.... u like red heads?? :unsure:

Codee (D-killa) awwwwww U R THE BEST! :lol:

B! HUNNY ARE U OKAY??? :huh:

BallinPrelude (prelude = my fav car!) THX for the compliments.. :)

Seriously....... WOULD IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
ILL POST NEW ONES WHEN I GET THEM ......

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Mar 15 2003, 04:25 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 15 2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 13 2003, 08:41 PM
karnash
@Mar 13 2003, 01:14 AM
i would not. im ONLY into the stereotypical california beach blondes

you are gay.

he did

Commenting to yourself eh B? Lay off the pot, its baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! :)

HAHA awwwwwwwwww
Thats so MEAN YOooO!
:lol:

Back