WTB 92-95 jdm civic gray audio console

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lohonda

I am looking for a new or used but in good condition 92-95 jdm civic gray audio console. The JDM one is the one with the lighter on the left side.

Thanks.

I looked but the only guy who sold them on a regular basis was from malaysia which I am sure is having problems since the tsunami. He hasn't been selling on Ebay since the tsunami hit. The only other ones that I have seen are so called JDM because they were made in Japan, but are really the USDM ones with the lighter on the right side. I will have to probably buy one from that company though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 20 2005, 07:25 AM
ebay.
[post=448552]Quoted post[/post]​

you have any pics of yours? How did it finally turn out?

mine came out great, I'll try to snap some pics.

Mine was direct from japan for like 130 I think, original honda part. I forgot, it's been a while since I paid attention but I think the lighter is on the right side.

it was from a private ebay seller, i don't remember his name but I'm sure he doesn't have anymore. But it was new in original honda Japan wrappers

my lazy ass still never cut the tabs off so it still sticks out a little. Other than that it's great, that civic hasn't been driven for over a month and GOD do I wish I had a cup holder, that shit would be so useful now.

Back