Wtb : Any Honda That Will Pass Inspection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

been tryin to sell my car for a while..then i wrecked it im gonna post links to the auto trader ad and to the pics of the damage....fixing it stock will cost about 300 bucks plus paint. im REALLY looking for a 4th fith or sixth gen hatch back. car does run .. i still drive it and the alignment is still straight, just needs fenders, head lights, and front bulkhead. posting all the info in the next reply box.... :worthy: hondas last for ever :lol:

i'll give you a 93 dx hatchback for it staight trade.. 119,000 miles on the car... interior perfect... exterior is damn near erfect as well... its that green hatchback color.. i will sned you oics if you are interested... let me know xlescx@hotmail.com or 281.415.1052

-Justin

man this is pissin me off......check this right......wrecked the car and got an offer from a mexican guy out of norfolk that wanted to by it....had to blow him off cuz it was wrecked......guy with a tight ass S 10 wants to trade me.....cant the car is wrecked....luckly homey with the pea green hatch wants to trade......and of course he has first dibs cuz i just want to start over, but i just got a call straight from NC...guy wants to trade me a bad ass 96 integ LS for my car........ good things come at bad times and bad things allways come at good times....story of my fuckin life :angry:

Back