WTB: before summer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid_b18

crew chief
Hey guys, im back, its been awhile since I got my bike. But I wanna build another car, the hatch was fun and I wish I would have never sold it, but cant go back. NE way help me out would like someone local or towing distance from minnesota. thanks guys help me out.

hey ive got a del sol shell soon to be for sale im just parting it out right now. well the thing is it was in a rear end accident and insurance totaled it but its totally fixable and the only thing that was damaged was the trunk. the frame is fine. all it needs is a little pulling out of the trunk and reinforcing. lmk, email me for pics hirev2ner@gmail.com

a full body kit uninstalled will be included

Quoted post[/post]]
hey ive got a del sol shell soon to be for sale im just parting it out right now. well the thing is it was in a rear end accident and insurance totaled it but its totally fixable and the only thing that was damaged was the trunk. the frame is fine. all it needs is a little pulling out of the trunk and reinforcing. lmk, email me for pics hirev2ner@gmail.com

a full body kit uninstalled will be included

EMAILED YOU TWICE, MOVING ON.

anyone else, it doesnt even have to be in the midwest found out shipping isnt that bad soooo... HOOK A BROTHA UP.

Back