Wtb: Engine Mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hey wassup guys i am needing a 99-00 Civic SI rear mount or CRV rear mount to bolt in my GSR motor in my 97 hatch.....also need dol sol A/C bracket mount (from vtec models)or CRV mount to keep my A/C.....if anyone has these items please or know anyone please e-mail me at giovannifoo@aol.com or leave your name and number and i'll call you to work out a deal......reasonable offers please........thank you and have a nice day!!!

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 5 2003, 07:29 PM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 12:56 AM
www.hparts.com. thats where I got my rear mount, they have pretty much the best prices on new OEM parts

You need the part number to order from them

23225 007 1 BRACKET, RR. ENGINE MOUNTING NO COLOR 50.15 37.61

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

no you don't, you just send a part request and they'll get back to you within a day with the part number. Or just call your local honda dealer and ask the parts department what the part number is.

Originally posted by Baker+Mar 6 2003, 03:41 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 5 2003, 07:29 PM
Baker
@Mar 6 2003, 12:56 AM
www.hparts.com. thats where I got my rear mount, they have pretty much the best prices on new OEM parts

You need the part number to order from them

23225 007 1 BRACKET, RR. ENGINE MOUNTING NO COLOR 50.15 37.61

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

no you don't, you just send a part request and they'll get back to you within a day with the part number. Or just call your local honda dealer and ask the parts department what the part number is.

No need now since the part number is posted :D

Back