WTF is this?? NEW PICS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
well, its the 4th honda i have ever owned. its too sweet. I would like to thank Celerity Steve for giving me such an awesome car. despite the battles over the past few weeks, and a new blown headgasket :laugh: i have one of my dream cars. a prett much mint 87 CRX Si.

discuss.

crx@home.JPG

don't roll it or try jumping curbs with it :ph34r:

where are the pics!!! more more more!!! inside, engine, back end, front, both sides, angled pics... DO EEETTTTT

edit: oh and one more thing, if i dont see any mugen wheels on that thing, ill be very disappointed in you hehh

shutup you.

the car is staying stock :) the phonedials will go back on in a month.

ihave heard people say it, but even a girl i work with put a B16 in her CRX. cant stay with that carbed (i assume) d-series forever.

you're not even going to do the D16A1 swap in it?

i have an extra motor and trans, SI
free if you come get em

Quoted post[/post]]
you're not even going to do the D16A1 swap in it?

i have an extra motor and trans, SI
free if you come get em

its got a d15a3? dunno.

i might take you up on that offer for parts.

Quoted post[/post]]
Stock? Hahahaha. Not what you told me. :mrgreen:

Put the Rotas on it. :ph34r:

i still gotta get 2 re-balanced :) the rotas would look NASTY though. lemme take a pic tomorrow and maybe someone can chop them on for me :)

Heh, after you finish the Miracle, if you want someone to buy it...I think I could take it off your hands...

I hate every post of this thread. Watch as I get totally defensive and possessive and all-together outright insane:

ihave heard people say it, but even a girl i work with put a B16 in her CRX. cant stay with that carbed (i assume) d-series forever.

HERETIC I expected as much from the likes of you

Stock? Hahahaha. Not what you told me.

Put the Rotas on it.
This post and it's included opinions and ideas have been APPROVED by the Celerity Council of Doom®. The Celerity Council of Doom®: The Best from Us and Ours, to You and Yours.

Heh, after you finish the Miracle, if you want someone to buy it...I think I could take it off your hands...

Line starts behind me. Always will :)

Did your dad get to check it out yet ?

Back