wth do i do with this mess?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
ok so i pulled my motor out and i have this huge mess of wires that i would like to clean up what do i do?

Attachments

• P8280370.JPG
    P8280370.JPG
    725.2 KB · Views: 225
  • P8280369.JPG
    P8280369.JPG
    839 KB · Views: 189
  • P8280363.JPG
    P8280363.JPG
    650 KB · Views: 186
  • P8280365.JPG
    P8280365.JPG
    776.5 KB · Views: 176
  • P8280364.JPG
    P8280364.JPG
    764 KB · Views: 213
connect everything up to the engine.. the only thing i can see that you could maybe remove or hide better is the alarm siren wires. aside from that you kind of need all that wiring thats there. so like the man above said, if you want to hide the wires, do a tuck.

is there a write up on one? i am really interested in the tuck i guess i should have said i was looking for a write up in the beginning im sorry

so many tuck writeups on the web its nuts...just do a search///the actual tuck isnt hard to do..

^^ true, but getting ideas on how to go about it can be frustrating

thats exactly what im saying is i find bits and pieces but no true full detail write up i am not really sure where to put some things so please don't down me i did search for a thread im not new here i just wanted to see if anyone had recommendations

honestly best places for info like that is euro forums it seems to be quite common to "shave and tuck" with them

I did one on my hatch and I will never do another, cutting shortening/lengthening ever wire is the biggest PITA.

thats exactly what im saying is i find bits and pieces but no true full detail write up i am not really sure where to put some things so please don't down me i did search for a thread im not new here i just wanted to see if anyone had recommendations

I think Andrew did a wire tuck on his rex. Which, I'm sure is posted in his build,.. somewhere.

Back